So many are taking the hobby way too serious!!!!

If you have to come on a hooker board to act like a stud and hire hookers to make you feel like a stud you have a sorry life. It's pathetic to worry about your online persona so much when your real life is what's fucked up.

Lose some weight or change your attitude or whatever you need to do so that a woman will actually want to have sex with you in the real world.

When your sexual needs are being met in the real world providers can be treated as a hobby in your sex life instead of being your sex life.
So much of what you said applies to trolling.
If you have to come on a hooker board ... and hire hookers to make you feel like a stud you have a sorry life. Originally Posted by Chincho
Says the guy with reviews of hookers under his previous handle...
  • drax1
  • 11-15-2014, 11:33 PM
If you have to come on a hooker board to act like a stud and hire hookers to make you feel like a stud you have a sorry life. It's pathetic to worry about your online persona so much when your real life is what's fucked up.

Lose some weight or change your attitude or whatever you need to do so that a woman will actually want to have sex with you in the real world.

When your sexual needs are being met in the real world providers can be treated as a hobby in your sex life instead of being your sex life. Originally Posted by Chincho
^^^ Self reflection. Learn to use a comma.
A newish duck fucktard???? Grrreeeaaaaatttt!!
If you have to come on a hooker board to act like a stud.... It's pathetic to worry about your online persona so much when your real life is what's fucked up. Originally Posted by Chincho
In reality, I truly believe most everyone personify who you really are on here and when they log of, go back to their fake lives out there. Living fake lives, having to hide the fact that they enjoy a different lifestyle than most. Having to keep fake friends cause of the SO. That goes for both men and women. That's why this community draws so many in. Here, you can be who you really are, act out fantasies you otherwise cant with your girlfriend or SO.

Your true self comes out here. ......just my .02cents
great observation indeed
I'm trying to picture a hairy 400 pound stud muffin that calls 175 pound women whales.
In reality, I truly believe most everyone personify who you really are on here and when they log of, go back to their fake lives out there. Living fake lives, having to hide the fact that they enjoy a different lifestyle than most. Having to keep fake friends cause of the SO. That goes for both men and women. That's why this community draws so many in. Here, you can be who you really are, act out fantasies you otherwise cant with your girlfriend or SO.

Your true self comes out here. ......just my .02cents Originally Posted by charcoal
I can go along with this statement for those that are into fetishes.
The OP takes the this SHMB too serious staring all these stupid fucking threads.
Fat whales have to eat too.......stand up for the fat whales, chincho......

Chincho and the man.........ijs
Chincho and the man.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ees not my chob!
Dude in the end we guys still pay either on a date or provider. For me in the end is the same thing. See a girl, bang, and money

Your true self comes out here. ......just my .02cents Originally Posted by charcoal

I kinda felt like a was in the matrix for a minute but I get what your saying and I agree.