Poll!!! "BestOralnTexas & Diana Deepthroat" in one session? What are your thoughts?

Happy New Years!

So ya, you read right. Diana and I are thinking we want to meet, and redefine the
OMFG Experience. What do you think? Do you want to try this ride? And any other comments are welcome, Wakeup too! Deerhunter, your opinion is important, tell it like it is
WOW...
Yum!! I would definitely say yes to making an appt and showing up. Is a deposit absolutely necessary? So put me in the undecided category.
Not my thing. I want one on one. Been waiting to see Diana for a while and would rather just see her alone the first time at least
HEY, It's something I'd definitely consider...if I had 2 dicks.
This isn't a shameless plug is it? ThreAD maybe? Get real...

Mods? I know most of you are drunk tonight, but really? It's gone this far now?
its real wakeup
I would
  • Trey
  • 01-01-2011, 11:42 AM

I would pass. How do you expect to get a deposit anyway have guys paypal it to you?
IIM A JEWISH GIRL REMEMBER, THERES A WAY!
Diana is far better than you are, in fact she's the best, guy please believe diana is the shit
Diana is far better than you are, in fact she's the best, guy please believe diana is the shit Originally Posted by jackotrippa
So have you met bestoral or you just making a statement? Kinda hard to compare when you've only met one and not the other. Just sayin..... No need in slammin' somebody here.
I THINK ACTUALLY WE MAY HAVE MET MR TRIPPA, AND LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU! YMMV MEANS YOUR MILEAGE DEFINITELY VARIED!
I DONT REMEMBER EVERY GREAT BJ I GIVE, BUT YOU CAN IMAGINE THE NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCES I REMEMBER.
not my thing, just not my thing and yes you asked .....