Tiny is back at Top Star

Tiny starts tomorrow at Top Star/Gold One tomorrow. Thursday the 15th.
Where is top star
Niceeeee
Catholic ?
Where is top star Originally Posted by Mulberry
Top Star is formerly Gold One in the Northwest Hwy complex next to Rainbow. I was there yesterday to see Tiny.
How tiny is Tiny? Please only answer if you really have a good knowledge of size. I don’t want to see another “tiny” girl who is 5 foot 5 and 125 pounds.
How tiny is Tiny? Please only answer if you really have a good knowledge of size. I don’t want to see another “tiny” girl who is 5 foot 5 and 125 pounds. Originally Posted by miguelshobbies
Tiny is the tiniest of them all. 4’8ish 90 lbs. But big natural C cups that look extra huge on her small frame.
Tiny is the tiniest of them all. 4’8ish 90 lbs. But big natural C cups that look extra huge on her small frame. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
may have to try that, had a gogo dancer in the PI that was exactly that size
Boobs on a stick. Although she is well Pre-portioned for her size. She is slender with a flat stomach but not rail thin.
How tiny is Tiny? Please only answer if you really have a good knowledge of size. I don’t want to see another “tiny” girl who is 5 foot 5 and 125 pounds. Originally Posted by miguelshobbies
I saw her this morning. Tiny is a tiny woman. Only her breast are D cup. Everything is small !!
  • Gar
  • 08-16-2019, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the update on Tiny.
Is Tiny still at Top Star ?