Taco tuesday

Anyone love mexican?
Just had some tacos and wow hit the spot
Yes! Love Senor Tequila and Santo Coyote. I prefer the authentic hole-in-the-wall places like El Palenque and La Pasadita in LR though. I also dig the Mexican food truck across Colonial Wine & Spirits and normally get food here before a session cause it’s quick, cheap and convenient.
El Palenque hands down best Mexican in LR IMO.
Yes! Love Senor Tequila and Santo Coyote. I prefer the authentic hole-in-the-wall places like El Palenque and La Pasadita in LR though. I also dig the Mexican food truck across Colonial Wine & Spirits and normally get food here before a session cause it’s quick, cheap and convenient. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Taking a chance on mexican food before a session is hella risky and bold! Beans and cheese can be problematic if you have a provider that will get you good and relaxed.
Taking a chance on mexican food before a session is hella risky and bold! Beans and cheese can be problematic if you have a provider that will get you good and relaxed. Originally Posted by infamousrock

LMAO!!

Luckily I stick with plain steak tacos with no cheese or beans. Just pico de gallo, guac, and lime 👌
I love me some Tasty tacos with my homemade salsa!
El Palenque hands down best Mexican in LR IMO. Originally Posted by maximus
Seriously the most authentic Mexican I’ve had in Little Rock. I need to make a trip to Geyer Springs though. Heard there’s other places like El Palenque down there
Anyone love mexican?
Just had some tacos and wow hit the spot Originally Posted by Dontspotwaldo
Springdale has some of the best I've had outside Mexico.
Tacos are too good for just one day. I favor a blonde spinner stand I like to go.
El Palenque hands down best Mexican in LR IMO. Originally Posted by maximus
Seriously the most authentic Mexican I’ve had in Little Rock. I need to make a trip to Geyer Springs though. Heard there’s other places like El Palenque down there Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Yes! I love Taqueria El Palenque. La Tapatia on Stagecoach is family owned and operated. It is a little hole in the wall place, but their food is amazing!
Springdale has some of the best I've had outside Mexico. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Yes, Springdale & Rogers has the best authentic Mexican in the state IMO.
And that’s the one thing I hate about keto… No tortillas.
LMAO!!

Luckily I stick with plain steak tacos with no cheese or beans. Just pico de gallo, guac, and lime 👌 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Smart man!