Richmond Ave & Wilcrest?

What are yalls thoughts of the ads on bedpage that are on either Wilcrest or Richmond Ave. the ads have some nice looking girls on them not sure how real those pics are considering they look like models. I messaged one and it was 60 for half and 90 for an HR do they give decent massages or is it all mostly upsell?
Do yourself a favor and PLEASE never assume the pics are real. Go in expecting the worst and you'll be pleasantly surprised if she's attractive.
Do yourself a favor and PLEASE never assume the pics are real. Go in expecting the worst and you'll be pleasantly surprised if she's attractive. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
If he does realize that after 4 years he never will.....lol
Do yourself a favor and PLEASE never assume the pics are real. Go in expecting the worst and you'll be pleasantly surprised if she's attractive. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
I've met with a couple whose pictures were accurate and I've gone to some places where they look nothing like the pictures and I just leave.i guess the important question is it worth the time trying them out or is it too much upsell at those locations
  • pkh
  • 09-30-2020, 12:39 PM
YUP... These are wise words.... heed them well.
You view the photos, real or fake, doesn’t to much matter, what they want is to entice you to stop by, once there you’ll get whoever’s next up and end up staying, why? Because you’re already there and hankering for some soft touch, works every time. How you feel after, whether good or disappointed is the issue, for you, not for them, since they just collected the appropriate donations, next. Having a plan b and perhaps a plan c is of utmost necessity in this game.
  • Owj
  • 09-30-2020, 08:17 PM
House fee is on the high side. Probably an hjj with upsell and rush. Basing purely on ads and pricing. Have not been there.
I don't have a problem just walking out . . .even if for some reason, I have already paid the door fee.