Provider Crushes

(I'm mostly interested in the ladies' input on this topic, but I felt it was more co-ed appropriate than hen's nest appropriate.)

Whose ads have you seen and considered booking yourself or hoping to book for doubles? Aside from looking at a few of the FBSM ladies to plan out my own massage* mid-trip there's one girl who pops up in ads and I remember liking her pictures way back in the day when she first started. I'm sad that pictures aren't available in a showcase as a reminder to why I always found her to be cute...but I respect a girl who can keep off the radar and still be in the game six years later. (And of course there's the hot gal who offered to spank me properly without my asking and the voluptuous vixen than my ATF was adamant about my meeting.)

So! To start the bidding, I'll speak-up. Siggy Monroe is my provider crush. (Sorry Siggy if you come across this post and think I'm a creep. Ha! I assure you that I am not.)

*I could easily book a package at a spa, but I would prefer handing over my bills to a fellow provider who could offer the same experience. I am always riled up by a deep glutes massaged and I figure the girls here could do more with that than a spa professional.
I have a crush on your avatar.
Even with men , I get attracted to personality. I am strictly a guys girl but I have a board crush on Annef and Scarlett R. They are both knockouts but I only know because their personalities lead me to be interested and click on their profiles when usually I don't check out the other ladies. I confessed my admiration for Anne last night via pm and we totally had a moment.
Addison and layla angelic
Dang and I thought Daddy's Girl had a crush on me..
Dang and I thought Daddy's Girl had a crush on me.. Originally Posted by dirkd69
Are you a provider? Dang, did I miss something?
I see you reviews, but where is your showcase, let's see some pics , lol

Just messing with you ....
Addison and layla angelic Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
u2, scary !!! I am up for that foursome !!! At least let me watch, please.
Yes pleas DG and Addison i would like to at least watch
I have a crush on your avatar. Originally Posted by God's Gift
A couple times back in the olden days, Jenns moved me to poetry. This ditty celebrated her avatar, in which (and don’t pay any attention to that lollipop explanation behind the curtain) she is sucking on a jalapeno.

Take a look at Jenn’s avatar.
Her lips ain’t suckin’ a cigar.
That thing’s a jalapeno!
So no need to explain, bro
Why she’ll be kissin’ Monk’s Johnson from afar.

Jenns-alicious, you Austin Adorable, you Sassy Slut, welcome back home!

Monk

p.s. To stay on topic, I admit to having crushes on Siggy Monroe and Caressass. But Layla Angelique and AddisonGFE – I’m just flat-ass in luv with them. Jules Milano, too.

Even with men , I get attracted to personality. I am strictly a guys girl but I have a board crush on Annef and Scarlett R. They are both knockouts but I only know because their personalities lead me to be interested and click on their profiles when usually I don't check out the other ladies. I confessed my admiration for Anne last night via pm and we totally had a moment. Originally Posted by purtybaby
Whoa. Purtybaby, your new avatar is quite smokin' too! I'm glad to have been behind that amazing derrière one time!
Nice to see you posting again!

I've had the pleasure of Annef as well, and I'll say, she's a sensual thing.

So, perhaps a double with you and Anne might be in the future???
I'm completely too chicken shit to ever actually double down. I just think she is a cool girl. Thank you for the compliment
I forgot that I've inspired a poet or two back in the day.

I also forgot about that young, crunchy provider who I wanted to man-handle. Rose something. She was only 18, which felt a little too young for me, even though I was probably 23 or 24 at the time. She sure sounded purty, though.
I have to admit, I have a terrible weakness for a classic pin up. Betty Page, Dita Von Teese who also happen to be Burlesque queens... I was flipping through the Showcases last year and found Jill St.Kelly. She featured a series of photos- herself in a classic car, 40's styling, a classic pin up. Just beautiful...sigh...a crush is solidified...

Hummm... Now that I think about it....There's also that series of Lilly, lost on a hot desert highway, black dress, with only her fur in tow...
I have to admit, I have a terrible weakness for a classic pin up. Betty Page, Dita Von Teese who also happen to be Burlesque queens... I was flipping through the Showcases last year and found Jill St.Kelly. She featured a series of photos- herself in a classic car, 40's styling, a classic pin up. Just beautiful...sigh...a crush is solidified...

Hummm... Now that I think about it....There's also that series of Lilly, lost on a hot desert highway, black dress, with only her fur in tow...
Originally Posted by Mia Christine

MMMMMM Mia..... Ms. VonTeese Is SEXY As HELL!!!

AND Your Pretty Damn CUTE YOURSELF!!!

YUMMY!!!!!

Ladies I would love to meet, in no particular order:

Paven
Purty Baby
Jennslolli
Jewels Milano
Elizabeth Whispers
Zabrina Safrina??