Everybody, we got a BIG problem...

A challenge to say the least...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zoDuMpJ8I4
Excellent post.
Excellent post. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Please pay BigTex dipshit n
Please pay BigTex dipshit n Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Please stop lying about playing the big joke on us all regarding your "lawyer", own up to your own self inflicted idiot move. Oh and quit kissing up to bigtex, I know he was the only one that didn't point out how retarded you were, but WK for him is not going to make people think better of you.
Sky is falling - chicken little
Please stop lying about playing the big joke on us all regarding your "lawyer", own up to your own self inflicted idiot move. Oh and quit kissing up to bigtex, I know he was the only one that didn't point out how retarded you were, but WK for him is not going to make people think better of you. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Maybe BigTex is his lawyer.
Maybe BigTex is his lawyer. Originally Posted by Budman
Interesting coming from a POS that didn't honor his bet against me- you and COG are both two peas of a pod.
Sky is falling - chicken little Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, the sky isn't falling yet. But it is on the horizon. The only problem is predicting when exactly the shit will hit the fan. Make no mistake, the shit WILL eventually hit the fan. I just hope I'm dead and gone before it happens. However, we are about to leave a giant shit sandwich behind as a legacy for our children and grandchildren. That much you can count on.
Interesting coming from a POS that didn't honor his bet against me- you and COG are both two peas of a pod. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I've already proven you and I never had a bet. Do I need to post the link again? You are a coward. How about you call your lawyer and have him sue me for the bet that never took place. Better yet pray to god and have him smite me. You are a POS and everyone on this hooker board knows it. Fucking moron.
Maybe BigTex is his lawyer. Originally Posted by Budman
Dudman, please provide the link where I said (or even implied) that I was a lawyer.

I attended UH , not Bates!

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...aw&redirect=no
Dudman, please provide the link where I said (or even implied) that I was a lawyer.

I attended UH , not Bates!

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...aw&redirect=no Originally Posted by bigtex

I don't believe you ever did imply you are an attorney. However you are just dumb enough to pair up with WE and are probably all he could afford.
I don't believe you ever did imply you are an attorney. However you are just dumb enough to pair up with WE and are probably all he could afford. Originally Posted by Budman

Pot meet Kettle!

Speaking of dumb, has Duddy the Dudman looked in his friggin' mirror lately?

Duddy is "dumb" to the nth degree!
I've already proven you and I never had a bet. Do I need to post the link again? You are a coward. How about you call your lawyer and have him sue me for the bet that never took place. Better yet pray to god and have him smite me. You are a POS and everyone on this hooker board knows it. Fucking moron. Originally Posted by Budman
I didn't have a bet either, but he still likes to pretend that he is BigChins' muscle. WeeEnforcer1.911".
I didn't have a bet either, but he still likes to pretend that he is BigChins' muscle. WeeEnforcer1.911". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You clearly offered the specific terms for the wager in writing and I clearly accepted in writing.

As soon as I accepted you immediately tried to renegotiate the terms that you originally offered.

Pay up, Welshing Idiot!
You clearly offered the specific terms for the wager in writing and I clearly accepted in writing.

As soon as I accepted you immediately tried to renegotiate the terms that you originally offered.

Pay up, Welshing Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Post to prove, asshole.