Would you pay to join a gangbang?

Title says it all? Would you pay to join a gangbang?
  • cr76
  • 02-04-2016, 02:27 PM
There are some guys that would and providers try to set it up. I'm not into it though.
Hell I would pay 50 cents to watch two fleas fuck on a mirror.
  • Trey
  • 02-04-2016, 03:06 PM
The question isn't would we pay, it's how much should you charge?

The answer to get guys to show is half your hourly rate. Voyeurism guys maybe 1/3 of the rate.
Hell naw.
Pay $50, or $100 or $150 to stand around naked jerking off in a room full of other naked dudes also jerking off just waiting for their turn to fuck some whore who smells like all the other dudes in the room?? I'm sure you will find plenty of suckers...eeer... I mean tards who will here....
I've done a few. Not the well documented one that was like 7 dudes and one girl, but more like 3:1, or 4:1+a fluffer. Done properly it's less $$ and more time for the dudes. Usually at least one guy can't perform so I've had ones where I was going in one of four holes for almost every minute out of a 2 hour event. Five pops, I believe. They aren't for everyone. And the provider needs to really be ready for action, not easy money.
Title says it all? Would you pay to join a gangbang? Originally Posted by Missy2016
For me, it depends on the which guys.

Some of you fucks I don't want to be in the same room with; even if you..... *paid....me*
The cost of going to The Mystery Zone.
nope
For me, it depends on the which guys.

Some of you fucks I don't want to be in the same room with; even if you..... *paid....me* Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You would follow Wakeup?
Only if pyramider's 1.3" of dangling death is there.
Hell I would pay 50 cents to watch two fleas fuck on a mirror. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Why when there are swingers that organize free ones??
Why when there are swingers that organize free ones?? Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
What?!?.............WHERE????? ?????