Any information?

Sorry I got the link wrong the first time.
Yes, I have known her about 6 years and seen her many times. She use to go by Vegas. You will see I did a review on her. Haven’t seen her in probably a year but she was always tiny. I am sure she is the same. Hit and miss on service. Not really an Eccie girl but ok for a QV on STG. Attitude is mixed depending on who is around with her. If it’s just her, great. If others are around then not so good. But tiny and tight
I’ve set appointments with her and then nothing. I saw her years ago and she looked good and was good for a qv.
That’s normal for her. I have known her a long time and would not make an appointment without a room number before I left the house for that reason. She went for a long time where she was very dependable to me and why I did the review but went back to hit or miss so not sure how she is now. I keep up with her on social media but that is all.
I reached out to her via text and, asked if she had been reviewed on any of the various sites? She replied not to her knowledge. Thanks for the information. I think I definitely dodged a bullet.
She knows I reviewed her. I don’t ever review anyone without telling them or them asking me to. Even if I do a no review I tell them beforehand I am doing it and why so it’s not true she doesn’t know if she was reviewed.
She knows I reviewed her. I don’t ever review anyone without telling them or them asking me to. Even if I do a no review I tell them beforehand I am doing it and why so it’s not true she doesn’t know if she was reviewed. Originally Posted by sas72032
All the more reason to pass on her...