Great times in Colombia this week .

You can see the reviews from Medellin and Cartagena. I ended up with 15 chicas in 6 days, including two threesomes. I have several in depth reviews and most were from mileroticos, which this trip was a huge hit. The others were chicas who were working the streets and we hit up short term hotels. One was pregnant and was in Parque Llares; two different threesomes were from the centro district by the museum in Medellin. One I picked two different chicas that I saw and looked good. The other, I picked up one and ask if she had any friends that looked like her.... of course she did. All of those were 18-19; the pregnant chick was 22. For those I paid all 50K CP plus 10cp for the short term hotel. The one who had a friend, I ended up giving them each 75 because I ended up have CFS with each of them twice each and ended up paying 30cp total to the hotel because we spent a little over an hour. Great times to be had here. I have spent a ton of time in Cali and Bogota but this was the first time spending a lot of time in either Medellin and/or Cartagena. Would highly recommend right now. Plenty to be found and there were a lot more chicas than guys this past week.
thanks for reviews and information, good work. I have been interested in Columbia for awhile, especially Medellin. If i'm readin this correctly, u r tellin me u paid between $15 to $40 US for each session, correct?
$1 US= 3796 COP
Yeah I'm confused. I read like 6 reviews and counted all the money up estimated over 600k COP. Please clarify total cost. Btw, sounded like a hell of time with these hotties!
Just saw these. Sorry about the miss. Yes, those prices are correct!! Super cheap, better looking than American women and passionate.
I’m heading to Medellin at the end of the month for a week. First timer there so any tip?
@tosh: Are you in Columbia now?
I was that week. I’m back now and having the itch to go back. I love every bit of it. I just couldn’t believe. I was spending 30-50 an hour with some the girls there. I’m still dreaming of the week there
I am heading to Medellin the last week of this month, any advice?
Yeah I'm confused. I read like 6 reviews and counted all the money up estimated over 600k COP. Please clarify total cost. Btw, sounded like a hell of time with these hotties! Originally Posted by Shudio49
www.xe.com is my GOTO currency conversion site.

According to them, 600K COP is US$146.18.