Are a lot of the clients like the ones in Vi's videos?

One observation I made from Vi's videos (besides the fact that almost every guy wasn't using a condom, including the 75 year old man), was that many of these guys were a little overweight, and also dressed kinda sloppy. And the guy that left his socks on was kinda funny too.

Not trying to sound mean or anything, but is this the normal client?

Because I am more of a clean cut person who dresses nice and smells nice, even if I was just going to hang out with a buddy of mine, cuz you never know if a girl might appear.

But maybe I am just thinking everyone is like me, I don't know.
One observation I made from Vi's videos (besides the fact that almost every guy wasn't using a condom, including the 75 year old man), was that many of these guys were a little overweight, and also dressed kinda sloppy. And the guy that left his socks on was kinda funny too.

Not trying to sound mean or anything, but is this the normal client?

Because I am more of a clean cut person who dresses nice and smells nice, even if I was just going to hang out with a buddy of mine, cuz you never know if a girl might appear.

But maybe I am just thinking everyone is like me, I don't know. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I feel you buddy but No, every guy is not like that I have 2 buddies in the hobby
in different cities and we are always dress nice and clean and smell fucking awesome when we are out. I just think it depends on your age because I have learn that most guys that hobby is older like 45 plus and even older than that and most are retired and may not give a fuck how they look no more. some people have swag and stay clean no matter if they are going to the post office and some guys just don't give a fuck period just my 5 cents on it.
Maybe they are from Houston?
No. That is not the norm for girls charging more than 250. For the ones that charge less, yes that's what you're going to get, including the no condom thing. I've never seen a girl self destruct her reputation so badly in my entire time in the hobby. She outs her clients in the most intrusive heinous way possible, she bare backs, and she doesn't see anything wrong with any of it. In my day people were banned for so much less. There was a code we all followed.

Wtf is going on around here? This lot is fucking crazy.
No. That is not the norm for girls charging more than 250. For the ones that charge less, yes that's what you're going to get, including the no condom thing. I've never seen a girl self destruct her reputation so badly in my entire time in the hobby. She outs her clients in the most intrusive heinous way possible, she bare backs, and she doesn't see anything wrong with any of it. In my day people were banned for so much less. There was a code we all followed.

Wtf is going on around here? This lot is fucking crazy. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
In Gloria Evans voice: "damn damn damn James!"

In Gloria Evans voice: "damn damn damn James!"] Originally Posted by DJScrew

Well I'm not bald but I'm fat hairy and got a tiny dick so maybe I'm the norm?
Well I'm not bald but I'm fat hairy and got a tiny dick so maybe I'm the norm? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
You aren't the norm because you actually admit it.
No, they aren't.
No, they are not. She gets what she markets to. Take that how you will.

Wtf is going on around here? This lot is fucking crazy. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

I agree it's getting bad.

It sucks for us ladies who work hard to give our clients a great experience, maintain a clean incall, with real beds that aren't on the floor or stains on the mattress, clean sheets and towels. No transgender midget pimps hiding with cameras, those of us that care about our clients safety and our own. We don't get recognized and we have gps if we charge anything over 200 per hour but shit like this gets all of the attention since she's skinny and will bareback.

I don't get it and I probably never will.
The Average Hobbiest.

I agree it's getting bad.

It sucks for us ladies who work hard to give our clients a great experience, maintain a clean incall, with real beds that aren't on the floor or stains on the mattress, clean sheets and towels. No transgender midget pimps hiding with cameras, those of us that care about our clients safety and our own. We don't get recognized and we have gps if we charge anything over 200 per hour but shit like this gets all of the attention since she's skinny and will bareback.

I don't get it and I probably never will. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

And she is young. In conclusion, she is a bankroll.
I've got a 12 inch dick and a dozen roses....and a pickup truck...hubba hubba hey.