Can !Vi! be forgiven for all of this?

In 2006, a documentary was released called Forgiving Dr. Mengele, which is the story of a holocaust survivor who forgave a Nazi Dr. that caused harm to her.

There have been numerous stories over the years of families who forgave the person who killed one of their loved ones, whether it was by drunk driving or something else.

Even Jesus himself is said to have forgiven all of those who put him to death thousands of years ago.

With that being said, the question now is can !Vi! be forgiven?

Her Church, her former College, the Military, her Roomates that she said she robbed, her Parents, her entire Hometown, and some of the people appearing in her vids may never forgive her.

But can the eccie community forgive !Vi! for what she has done? Can !Vi! at least be forgiven by all of you and let everything go back to normal? Or is the damage irreversible?
At this point, im wondering should i forgive you for all these threads you keep making about her. Enough is enough man, move on and happy hobbying.
I personally fear for her well being. I have children her age, and it would absolutely devistate me, and break my heart to see one of them going through a (medical speculation removed- NYr) breakdown. In my opinion it appears she's going through a mental breakdown of sorts. This is just my opinion.

I feel horrible for those she may have hurt, but I also can't help feeling concerned for her as well.
I personally fear for her well being. I have children her age, and it would absolutely devistate me, and break my heart to see one of them going through a xxx breakdown. In my opinion it appears she's going through a mental breakdown of sorts. This is just my opinion.

I feel horrible for those she may have hurt, but I also can't help feeling concerned for her as well. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Yes it is sad what happened, and the breakdown even continues with the lawsuit dare that she made.

I am still wondering where that one midget stands in all of this, when do we get to hear their side of the story?
As one who has been outed in the past I have no sympathy for her or anyone who intentionally and maliciously outs anyone. Especially one who boasts of her invincibility or ability to not be touched or harmed by her actions.

Sometimes Natural Selection needs to take place and society and/or Mother Nature needs to weed out and eliminate the bottom of the gene pool. One day we may see her on the news, as they find her in a ditch or under a bridge somewhere decomposing. But that's my opinion and not the opinion of this station or it's management.
At this point, im wondering should i forgive you for all these threads you keep making about her. Enough is enough man, move on and happy hobbying. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
^^^^^^^^^
4 likes (and counting most likely) on this one post can't say it enough...GEEZUS

But hey, don't let me stop you OP...LOL
  • L.A.
  • 02-06-2016, 12:56 PM
I forgive her. I'm going to invite her over for Sunday dinner.
In 2006, a documentary was released called Forgiving Dr. Mengele, which is the story of a holocaust survivor who forgave a Nazi Dr. that caused harm to her.

There have been numerous stories over the years of families who forgave the person who killed one of their loved ones, whether it was by drunk driving or something else.

Even Jesus himself is said to have forgiven all of those who put him to death thousands of years ago.

With that being said, the question now is can !Vi! be forgiven?

Her Church, her former College, the Military, her Roomates that she said she robbed, her Parents, her entire Hometown, and some of the people appearing in her vids may never forgive her.

But can the eccie community forgive !Vi! for what she has done? Can !Vi! at least be forgiven by all of you and let everything go back to normal? Or is the damage irreversible? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
What's your obsession with troubled providers?, is this fascination some sort of fetish of yours?. You have no reviews, and half of the threads started by you are related to either VI or Tara Evans.
Any lady can get on as a man and say whatever they want. I mean really guys, Tramp Stamp. Can't wait on her first review either
  • only1
  • 02-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Forgive what?
She speak what she want she did what she want.
Just like we all do. Some people choose to be on her side and some people choose to attack her. Nothing to forgive.
What's your obsession with troubled providers?, is this fascination some sort of fetish of yours?. You have no reviews, and half of the threads started by you are related to either VI or Tara Evans. Originally Posted by Golden Man
It's !VI! not VI, the exclamation marks are important, and it looks like she is banned now just like Tara.

Forgive what?
She speak what she want she did what she want.
Just like we all do. Some people choose to be on her side and some people choose to attack her. Nothing to forgive. Originally Posted by only1
What I meant was would she ever be able to go back to how things with her and all you guys on this site prior to the tragic events that began on January 24th. Would she ever re-open for business on here with you guys is what I meant.
and it looks like she is banned now just like Tara. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Her profile is currently disabled, far from being banned
How about we stop talking about this person??? Sounds good
Whoever makes another thread about this whore gets a throat punch