Valentine's Day week

So I'm curious what are you gentlemen are going to give your ATF for V-day assuming you have an ATF. Also Ladies do you all plan on giving your fav client/clients anything special beside the incredible service you ladies offer? Just a thought
I don't have an ATF yet
Havent had an atf for awhile. God I miss her! But I'm taking applications!
I'll give whatever the fee is for bbbjcimnstc. She gets a light snack and money. How could she lose?
LOL Von.
If I could find her I would do something extra nice. Example a lady i knew really enjoyed a particular wine. I seek it out and bring it to session.
I was thinking about decorating my incall for vday, no plans for next weekend as of yet though
I'll be busy doing nonhobby stuff with the fam after Thursday. Playing tonight and Wednesday night.

Y'all have a Happy Valentine's Day.
As with Christmas, if you plan to give a Valentine's Day gift, you need to know whether she has someone in her life who's unaware of how she makes her money. If she does, you need to make sure that the gift is something that she can either explain easily or keep a secret.

Two years ago, I kinda felt like Santa Claus on Valentine's Day, and I had a very memorable one. But having just had to throw away my Christmas gifts, still undelivered because our schedules are incompatible, I think I'll sit this Valentine's Day out.

Oh, and as for what the girls can give the guys: That comes on March 14: http://www.steakandbjday.com/. (Although the few women outside of this board whom I know to be aware of this day think that it's a joke.)
I'll give whatever the fee is for bbbjcimnstc. She gets a light snack and money. How could she lose? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
nothing, esp if all she has to do is collect the fee and not do anything!
[you did say you'll give her the fee, nothing about getting anything in return].
I personally think Valentines day should be everyday and not one day singled out so that each feels forced to do something beyond the norm for their significant other, on this specific day.

I'm actually having brunch with girlfriends/family instead of spending it with whats-his-face this year. LOL

It's just another day ...
Since I've been divorced, Valentine's Day is no big deal. All the women I've dated say it's a bullshit holiday, but they all enthusiastically celebrate with me on March 14th. As for here, no ATF so can't comment. I plan on having a pre steak and blowjob day on Sunday with a civi lady I know though.
I personally think Valentines day should be everyday and not one day singled out so that each feels forced to do something beyond the norm for their significant other, on this specific day.

I'm actually having brunch with girlfriends/family instead of spending it with whats-his-face this year. LOL

It's just another day ...
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I think I just feel in love....

Its funny, a lot of the ladies in my office complains about thier men all the time, the on v day he sends crap and all of a sudden he is the best man ever....
I want flowers, chocolate, sweet tea and gift cards! Wait... that is an everyday occurrence with most of my gentlemen callers. You guys are great, but a little secret.. I would appreciate you all just as much without all of those things.

I agree with Berk.. its just another calendar day.
I want flowers, chocolate, sweet tea and gift cards! Wait... that is an everyday occurrence with most of my gentlemen callers. You guys are great, but a little secret.. I would appreciate you all just as much without all of those things.

I agree with Berk.. its just another calendar day. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Consider it done - no tea, gift card, flowers or chocolate....

Seriously - I've been hoping my gift from you would be a hint.... do I have to spank you? or would you consider that a gift too?