Etiquette/Safety Observation

As long as the Internet Hobby has existed, it has been my understanding that INCLUDING PRICES in ads is better for both parties involved, as no verbal communication involving funds needs to occur face to face.

I let her know how long I plan to stay when making contact, and then I leave the donation envelope with the advertised rate in plain sight upon arrival.

Lately I've been seeing many ads that DO NOT include prices, and it's making me wonder if LE is getting more active, or if there is another reason the ladies aren't including their prices.

Since talking about prices is a good way to get busted, I avoid ads that don't include prices. FWIW, I've never gotten busted following this rule.

For ladies who offer different prices for different services (NQNS, etc), I suggest a minimum "QV" fee that helps you determine if a client is someone you'd want repeat business from.

Any opposing/contradictory/additional opinions welcome.
As long as the Internet Hobby has existed, it has been my understanding that INCLUDING PRICES in ads is better for both parties involved, as no verbal communication involving funds needs to occur face to face.

I let her know how long I plan to stay when making contact, and then I leave the donation envelope with the advertised rate in plain sight upon arrival.

Lately I've been seeing many ads that DO NOT include prices, and it's making me wonder if LE is getting more active, or if there is another reason the ladies aren't including their prices.

Since talking about prices is a good way to get busted, I avoid ads that don't include prices. FWIW, I've never gotten busted following this rule.

For ladies who offer different prices for different services (NQNS, etc), I suggest a minimum "QV" fee that helps you determine if a client is someone you'd want repeat business from.

Any opposing/contradictory/additional opinions welcome. Originally Posted by John Q.
100%. +1
I post rates within my ads. There are countless reasons however, a provider lists no rate. Her rates may fluctuate according to bills, discretion, etc. Back when rates were not allowed in ads, I noticed how it gave way to allowing me to alter rates based off screening/rapport.

High volumes of inquiries from interested gents ranging from low-ballers to The Generous Gent wanting to know your rates ( to be determined by the aforementioned rapport/screening/approach)flood your inbox.

This gives opportunity to negotiate when the house note is due instead of offering specials. But I must say, It became like sifting through an entire beachfront for a grain of gold. And my goal in all aspects, but especially in providing, is quality over quantity. Some ladies take and want it all sucking 5 dicks a day at $80-$100, while others like myself, prefer the few and far in between multi-hours every other couple of days. No method is "better" than the other, but I've learned over trial and error what works best for me and my lifestyle

Grrr...I hope I'm making sense - I know the ladies understand where I am coming from.
Although it is very helpful for a provider to clearly state their menu and rates, I do enjoy the occasional vague ad which virtually gives no info. Its kind of like a tease and it gives me a reason to contact a provider before actually setting an appointment. Then i get the opportunity to see how well her TCB skills are and maybe even get me more excited about the visit. Of course this varies and is not always the case. one of the first eccie providers i saw, her ad just said "review specials" her # and a picture, thats it. those 3 things were enough to intrique me so i contacted her and since we were already in contact i set an appt (i may not have otherwise) and i had a great time. YMMV, lol

I do understand your concern tho.
What I find really funny is when a provider either won't post a rate, or has different rates across sites/ads; then when you ask them about the rate they get really upset or on the defensive. How am I supposed to know what to bring if you don't tell me? You want me to get there, then have you tell me something in person and risk Mr leaving so you get nothing?!
What I find really funny is when a provider either won't post a rate, or has different rates across sites/ads; then when you ask them about the rate they get really upset or on the defensive. How am I supposed to know what to bring if you don't tell me? You want me to get there, then have you tell me something in person and risk Mr leaving so you get nothing?! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Happened to me once. She had one rate on eccie and another on p411. I contacted her through eccie and took that amount with me. After the session I get a text saying I had shorted her. I pointed out the discrepancy and by the time I got home she had changed the eccie rate but she still insisted I owed her more. Now I try to pin down the rate in my first contact.
Happened to me once. She had one rate on eccie and another on p411. I contacted her through eccie and took that amount with me. After the session I get a text saying I had shorted her. I pointed out the discrepancy and by the time I got home she had changed the eccie rate but she still insisted I owed her more. Now I try to pin down the rate in my first contact. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Thats where you screen shot her showcase before her session. That way you have proof even if she changes it after the fact.
It was the same with one of the first providers I saw. Her eccie said one thing and her P411 another, I played it safe and gave the higher donation. Wanted to keep it drama free... I do dislike when I'm asked for it before I'm told hi(only happened once) if the rate is posted that's what I'll bring.
It was the same with one of the first providers I saw. Her eccie said one thing and her P411 another, I played it safe and gave the higher donation. Wanted to keep it drama free... I do dislike when I'm asked for it before I'm told hi(only happened once) if the rate is posted that's what I'll bring. Originally Posted by Sinfulj
if i see 2 different rates listed on 2 different sites i.e. p411/ECCIE then i just PM her to get clarification.

If a provider thinks it's better not to post rates, more power to her. But I will almost always pick a provider who is upfront and transparent about pricing. I don't wan to haggle over nickles and dimes for BCD time. If I think she's worth it, I'll pay. If not, I'll find another gal. I've never found that haggling results in a happier seller. I don't much care if the guy I buy a car from is pissed off or not. The gal who's about to fuck my brains out -- it makes a difference.
Thanks for all the replies. Seems like most of us agree.

Although it is very helpful for a provider to clearly state their menu and rates, I do enjoy the occasional vague ad which virtually gives no info. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
In my younger days, I used to enjoy cruising HH and meeting pros that way. I was lucky that I never got busted, but I understand the thrill of the chase. That's not something I'm interested in experiencing anymore, at least not in the hobby.

What I find really funny is when a provider either won't post a rate, or has different rates across sites/ads; then when you ask them about the rate they get really upset or on the defensive. How am I supposed to know what to bring if you don't tell me? You want me to get there, then have you tell me something in person and risk Mr leaving so you get nothing?! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Generally I try to avoid anyone who even remotely seems like that. If I want a woman to play head games and nag me about money, I don't need to hire anyone.

Happened to me once. She had one rate on eccie and another on p411. I contacted her through eccie and took that amount with me. After the session I get a text saying I had shorted her. I pointed out the discrepancy and by the time I got home she had changed the eccie rate but she still insisted I owed her more. Now I try to pin down the rate in my first contact. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Do you do this over the phone or by PM? I'd like to know how to confirm a price without incriminating oneself.

Thats where you screen shot her showcase before her session. That way you have proof even if she changes it after the fact. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
I suppose you could do that, but I don't think it's about "proof". If she wants more money, she wants more money. That's what reviews are supposed to be for, IMHO.

I post rates within my ads. There are countless reasons however, a provider lists no rate. Her rates may fluctuate according to bills, discretion, etc. Back when rates were not allowed in ads, I noticed how it gave way to allowing me to alter rates based off screening/rapport.

High volumes of inquiries from interested gents ranging from low-ballers to The Generous Gent wanting to know your rates ( to be determined by the aforementioned rapport/screening/approach)flood your inbox.

This gives opportunity to negotiate when the house note is due instead of offering specials. But I must say, It became like sifting through an entire beachfront for a grain of gold. And my goal in all aspects, but especially in providing, is quality over quantity. Some ladies take and want it all sucking 5 dicks a day at $80-$100, while others like myself, prefer the few and far in between multi-hours every other couple of days. No method is "better" than the other, but I've learned over trial and error what works best for me and my lifestyle

Grrr...I hope I'm making sense - I know the ladies understand where I am coming from. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Thanks for having the courage to post in this thread! Talking about prices is always an awkward topic, even when it's just a hypothetical situation like we're discussing here.

Reading the majority of the responses here, it's clear that most hobbiests prefer to have prices in the ad or on the showcase, where it's clear.

As to what some girls do for $80 vs. what other girls do for more (sometimes a LOT MORE), that's a whole other can of worms, and not one I intended to open here!

Thanks again for having the courage to share your experience and opinion here.

If a provider thinks it's better not to post rates, more power to her. But I will almost always pick a provider who is upfront and transparent about pricing. I don't wan to haggle over nickles and dimes for BCD time. If I think she's worth it, I'll pay. If not, I'll find another gal. I've never found that haggling results in a happier seller. I don't much care if the guy I buy a car from is pissed off or not. The gal who's about to fuck my brains out -- it makes a difference. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
This too. Being clear up front generally makes for a better transaction for both parties. And by avoiding any discussion of cash during BCD time, it greatly reduces the risk of anyone getting arrested.
if i recall correctly, if a provider has a p411 acct, i believe the p411 "rules" are that she should have her lowest rate on p411, not the other way around.

in my hobby opinion, whether or not the provider publishes her fee, it helps to agree on or get a confirmation of the fee she's expecting so as to minimize any misunderstandings and problems.

plus, then i'll know how golden eggs i need to get my golden goose to lay. :^)
Very enlightening, Eva. Thanks for sharing!

Grrr...I hope I'm making sense - I know the ladies understand where I am coming from. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Personally I've never understood this ranking system that equates low prices with high volume, and high prices with low volume.

I've known younger providers who would see 5 guys a day at $300+ and pretend she's only seeing one or two... And I know older ladies who might charge $80 depending on how horny she is, and only see one or two guys a day.

I know there are high end courtesans who only service rich clients, but for myself, I'm not interested in that kind of service.

I've found that in the hobby, you rarely "get what you pay for", it's always YMMV... Always.

I like slutty women. Intelligent slutty woman are the best because they know how to talk nasty...
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Personally I've never understood this ranking system that equates low prices with high volume, and high prices with low volume.

I've known younger providers who would see 5 guys a day at $300+ and pretend she's only seeing one or two... And I know older ladies who might charge $80 depending on how horny she is, and only see one or two guys a day.

I know there are high end courtesans who only service rich clients, but for myself, I'm not interested in that kind of service.

I've found that in the hobby, you rarely "get what you pay for", it's always YMMV... Always.

I like slutty women. Intelligent slutty woman are the best because they know how to talk nasty... Originally Posted by John Q.
Don't try to understand the hobby, there's everything for everyone, find your matches and be happy.