I honestly need advice

Ok so I'm doing this post in the main forum because Im not trying to do a threAD. I really do need the advice or at least some understanding of what I'm doing wrong and correct it. I have two new tricks that I came up with and have been developing. The tricks are so good in fact that in a way I reinvented the bj. Now a lot if people would say that is a very arrogant thing to say and I totally agree, but over time I had hoped that my board personality and my reviews would have as an honest and down to earth person. I would never make such a bold statement unless I can back my mouth up. It's a very simple fact that I can back up my statement. The problem is I don't think guys in my area understand that this is true and I don't understand what I am doing wrong to get this point across. I have asked everyone that has had the tricks done not to say anything other than yes it's new. I know this is selfish but I want to keep it a secret for as long as possible. I wouldn't mind going down in history for a bj trick that reinvented the bj. Just saying. No its not the altoids trick, the tricks blow that one out of the water by a thousand miles. So at this point any advice to get guys to understand this is different is more than welcomed, because I am truly confused at this point. Hell at this point I would almost consider something like "if this isn't your number 1 bj of all time I will give you half your money back "type of guarantee. No im not gna do that but thats just shows how confused I am about the non-reaction in my area. Thank you to any that take the time to read this and gives good solid advice.
Great BJ threAD. By the way, threADs are totally fine despite what some folks say.. Anyhoo, if I had a penis, I'd very much be trying to figure out what this trick of yours is.
This why I didn't post in my area. It's not a threAD. I'm truly asking for advice because I don't know what I'm doing wrong. One small side note is - I wish i could do before and after reaction to the ticks on video. The looks are priceless!
Except the guy that was freshly shaved. ..not so good at all.
The BJ is an art form so it's objective. If it works on 80% of your clients then it's a good one. I don't know about reinventing it though. With the billions of BJs that have gone down in history I'm sure what new to you is old to someone else somewhere. New or old if it works then take all the credit you want. Here's to down the hatch. Hope your trick includes that
Includes what?I'm gna go out on a limb here and say I don't think it's possible for anyone to have come up with before due to the products being used in the tricks have only been out for maybe 5 yrs or so,but anything is possible . The success rate is 99.9%
FirePhoenix,

The Austinoids rarely know what they are talking about or would know what a good blowjob is ... do not over thinck it.
If what you have developed is marvelous as you suggest then 'word of mouth' (pun completely intended) will be all you need to get the word out. This type of invention markets itself.

Best of luck.
Um,that's part of the problem. Everyone has been absolutely great about the trick secrets andnot revealing any info. So when people read yes there is a new trick but no info it's getting pushed to the back of the mind with little thought. I'm truly grateful and wouldn't want it any other way but it makes it a catch 22.
does it involve sucking my dick using only your asshole?
No,but will you feel the bj for hrs after it's done-yes
kinda like someone putting Ben Gay in your underwear
Nope not at all. Try to image walking around for hrs with a tingling sensation on your cock and balls after the "trick "
And that's NOT advice knotty!
  • anita
  • 02-27-2016, 12:32 AM
Maybe offer free 15 minutes when they book an hour. You could post something like '15 minutes trial: Come try my new BJ tricks.' as a title. I would suggest making a video, but you said you want the tricks to remain a secret.
Anita that is really great advice. Best yet in fact. Only one small part thats a problem there is a 50/50 chance the the guy will pop in less than 15 mins. So far I haven't been able to tell why one person will pop fast and why another will last even longer . The tricks does both, pop fast or last longer.
The trick here FirePhoenix because you have done it to be. The guys should pay for the 30 mins section if they want the "trick include" then you will know if they pop quick or not. If they don't pop quick then ask them if they want FS. When a client ask for a appointment ask them IF you want with "trick" or without "trick" the ones without "trick" just do a normal section. If they want "trick" included say this "trick" might make you pop quick or make you last longer. Hopefully this will help you. Now that I have experience it! Love Phoenix Kiss!!!