Looking for a Denver Booking Agent

I am kind of lost in how to help this gal I met, she wants a booking agent and since I moved here I don't have many suggestions so I told her about bookings agents. If there are any here, or ones that live elsewhere but still book here please contact me.
The Denver forum would probably be more helpful
It's not, Denver isn't big on ECCIE.
I PM'd you
Denver isn't an agency type of town there are a few however they are not like other large city agencies. My advice is if she is looking for someone to answer her phone/emails, screen, ect to try and find a lady out of state to do so. I've not heard of a local lady who offers the services and had looked into help with ad posting for tours myself not to long ago. The best of luck to her I hope this helps a bit.
She sounds like she needs a PIMP
She sounds like she needs a PIMP Originally Posted by nigsub
can she contact you then?
Smh I made the mistake of looking at this tools profile and posts, Half of his reviews he refuses to pay more than 80, doesn't want to "waste his money " most of his reviews mention "that she needs to excercise" I'm sure this guy is drop dead gorgeous. Clearly he isn't very good at hobbying because he keeps getting "burned" by fat girls and unattractive girls, but he won't spend any money. 720 total since 2013, with an average donation of 105 per session, though one session was 200, big spender.

This is why he is clueless as to what a booking agent is, and his brain thinks this means a pimp.
Simply Spice hope you are having a great day. After viewing your profile and running the statics, I figure you are not worth my time to manage. Managing a provider like you would be to labor intensive. Joesmo888 maybe able to help you out though. The numbers reveal you are worth about 75 onions BNG maximum.
Awe, how cute. I have never had a bng before. Maybe a man like you could show me the ways to making nothing for a lot of work!!!
Naw I am retired all I do is a massage here and there. No types of full service...well only when I visit Dallas but that is not too often. But thanks for the kind words and I never thought you would think so highly of a humble man like myself.
Peyton Manning's agent has an opening...
My advice is if she is looking for someone to answer her phone/emails, screen, ect to try and find a lady out of state to do so. Originally Posted by Crystal West
Great suggestion. If all she wants is a booking agent to keep her calendar, that stuff can be done easily online by someone located elsewhere.