How to get HE at massage parlor

Went to one I heard gives HE and was never offered. Do I just ask how much for a bj or do I fondle her during the massage to let her know I'm cool then wait for her to offer. Everything I read just made it seem like it just happens.
  • jwood
  • 03-14-2016, 11:47 AM
What is HE
Happy ending.
As soon as she starts the massage, I start running my hands over her thighs and ass. You will find out real soon if she is OK with that, and if she is, it almost always means she is open to more.
I like the suspense. And then it just happens.
If you have done your research and made a proper choice, start off by making the door payment, of course, and once inside the room, place an appropriate tip where she can see it. Let her know you are happy to meet her, but don't go into effusive details about how you found out about her unless she asks.

Everything else should follow "naturally" unless you perhaps have given off LEO vibes.

Always YMMV crapshoot, but if you have done the proper research, all should happen well.
OK, I went to a massage parlor once and I must have not made it clear what I wanted because I left very unhappy and a few weeks later the place got busted lol
...I left very unhappy and a few weeks later the place got busted lol Originally Posted by WombCrush
Haha. Remind me never to piss you off.
Ask if she does that?
I agree. Just ask. The worse thing she can say is, "no".
Here in Houston you would read the AMP/Spa forum and do the research to find the places where what you want is a give.

Go to the Houston AMP forum and read reviews for "Seven Star" (aka 7* etc) and a different place called "7th Star".

Just look them up, and READ.

If that is the experience that you are looking for, take a trip south, Its warm and sunny here in Houston.
I agree. Just ask. The worse thing she can say is, "no". Originally Posted by Milfhunter1
Wrong, they can say "get out."
I agree. Just ask. The worse thing she can say is, "no". Originally Posted by Milfhunter1
Wrong, they can say "get out." Originally Posted by pyramider
Wrong again, she can say "You're under arrest."