"Spa" "AMP" I Really Have to ASK

For the gentlemen: when you go to a "Spa"; I get the shower, massage/fbsm/bodyrub part, cbj or bbbj party, I don't get CG Mish Doggy FS part, do you bend her over the massage table? do you do it on the floor? does she actually climb on the massage table with you?

Also, besides spa fee (what is normal "tip" scale for services rendered or time spent?)

All these things puzzle me and I really have to ask and KNOW please...share at your leisure...

Thx!!
  • sydmo
  • 03-24-2016, 06:22 PM
I would guess 50% of spa's offer full service, but there are quite a few in some cities, I have had them climb on the table for cg rcg, bend over the table, the really solid ladies don't ask, they DO what they DO and I don't argue or request, they certainly let you know what is offered and how much. I love-em when I'm on the road. and even if they did ask, most of them don't speak English worth a shit anyway. its anywhere from 40 to 60 to get in the door and depending on services, anywhere from a 50 tip for hj to 200 for REAL service. hope that helps.
I tried this out once when I lived in Colorado. Mostly for curiosity as I had a couple of ATFs providers that I was fond of.

Yep....little English, was hard to understand the ground rules but yep, she climbed up on the table and we did a quick mish. Overall, just a 3G experience for as much as I could have spent with my favorite provider for a far better experience. Maybe it's just what a gentleman's preference is? Less or more emotional connection vs just the physical act.

I never repeated and seemed like more of a shady scam to me but that's just my one experience.

Today it's do good research for a provider and you get what you pay for. I prefer an intellectual connection with some horizontal fun thrown in.

JMHO

I would guess 50% of spa's offer full service, but there are quite a few in some cities, I have had them climb on the table for cg rcg, bend over the table, the really solid ladies don't ask, they DO what they DO and I don't argue or request, they certainly let you know what is offered and how much. I love-em when I'm on the road. and even if they did ask, most of them don't speak English worth a shit anyway. its anywhere from 40 to 60 to get in the door and depending on services, anywhere from a 50 tip for hj to 200 for REAL service. hope that helps. Originally Posted by sydmo
Thank you; that's very helpful; but not all are "Asian"
Never been to one, and never saw the appeal. You don't know who is coming in, what she does, or anything. I'll take my good ol GFE and stay with well established ladies (like you, sweetheart), thank you very much.