Micrsoft's Chat Bot for ECCIE

• Twain
  • 03-25-2016, 12:03 PM
I got such a kick out of this report that Microsoft released a chat bot for twitter teens. Soon after its debut the trolls turned it into a racist pig... LOL

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/24/tech...ist-microsoft/

So here's my take.... Imagine if the Eccie community got hold of it!!

What would it be saying?
I got such a kick out of this report that Microsoft released a chat bot for twitter teens. Soon after its debut the trolls turned it into a racist pig... LOL

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/24/tech...ist-microsoft/

So here's my take.... Imagine if the Eccie community got hold of it!!

What would it be saying? Originally Posted by Twain
"Whores are not real!"
"Never pay more than $200."
"These whores think their pussy is gold. It's not."
"They are ALL the same! I screwed 984 whores though, just to say I did."
"Reviews are the best source of information!"
"What do you mean you paid full price, moron?"
"If a car is in demand...blah blah blah"
"She's a cum dumpster, you are giving it too much thought."
"We are just ATMs to ALL of them."
"They have to... (insert anything here, because some think they know what others are required to do as per the non-existent employee handbook we all get, right along with the 401K info, insurance plan, etc, and as if ladies are known for pleasing all the gents all the time, because we are all like Superwoman, every darn one of us, even if we are "just" whores.)"
And then there would be every hateful name in the book, every insult known to men and some women, added to the program, just for sh*ts and giggles.

It's fav emoticons would be, , , , , , ,, , ,,
  • Twain
  • 03-25-2016, 02:18 PM
Soo true Maxi, but what about the other side of it:

"No drama, no driver, and no games here"
"Pics are 100% real"
"If its not me its free"
"your satisfaction is always my ultimate desire"
"SORRY, NO BLACK GUYS"

This Bot would be one messed up program
Soo true Maxi, but what about the other side of it:

"No drama, no driver, and no games here"
"Pics are 100% real"
"If its not me its free"
"your satisfaction is always my ultimate desire"
"SORRY, NO BLACK GUYS"

This Bot would be one messed up program Originally Posted by Twain
I know that's right! LOL

I don't really look at many ladies ads or showcases, so I'm assuming these are from those? I do know many have an NBA policy, but other than that...I feel silly, but these are not that familiar to me and I suppose they should be. LOL Guess I better start looking at what other ladies write or say to the gents, in their ads and showcases? Do they really offer "if it's not me, it's free"? I find that hilarious! Is there that much bait and switch that ladies put this in their ads here on ECCIE? I thought that was a back page kinda thing.
They really do say "If it's not me, it's free". This is one of the stupidest "assurances" one could make. If I get there and it's not.the provider in the ad, why would the gal that is there give me a freebie.
They really do say "If it's not me, it's free". This is one of the stupidest "assurances" one could make. If I get there and it's not.the provider in the ad, why would the gal that is there give me a freebie. Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
Right!? I'm wondering if they think you guys are ummm...so interested in taking a chance at getting a freebie, because maybe they also think some of you are less than able to decipher who is who, or maybe that it's they have had a reputation for doing that? Why on earth would they suggest such as that? LOL It does not compute to me. Hilarious! I'm thinking of using it, just because it made me laugh so hard!