What's The Least Gayest Tuma Option?

ok you homophobes what is it? Tuma me this! Tuma me that! so what's the best way to receive that Tuma that lessens the feeling of being so gay. lol

Lawd a mercy, it's 2016! Firstly and most importantly, being homosexual... queer... gay... is totally okay. With that out of the way, there aren't really inherently homosexual or heterosexual sex acts. It's the people involved that determine whether a sexual dynamic may be hetero or homo.

For example, anal sex (or Greek if you prefer) is a sex act that is enjoyed by some gay men. And also, anal sex is not a "gay" sex act. People of various genders and sexual orientations enjoy being a top or bottom when it comes to anal penetration!

Skin Diamond and Lexington Steele

Or...

Daisy Ducati and Mike Panic
Any tuma from a female I would say
Lawd a mercy, it's 2016! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
ok you homophobes what is it? Tuma me this! Tuma me that! so what's the best way to receive that Tuma that lessens the feeling of being so gay. lol

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're gay no matter how you do it
You're gay no matter how you do it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lol....but my ass has never been penetrated with anything just licked real good by a female tongue. It is pretty awesome
This is one time I would agree with Dorothy. That in itself scares the shit out of me. Pun intended!
Don't be so overly concerned with being perceived as gay. I don't personally see the appeal, but if this is something you desire, then pursue it.
Lol....but my ass has never been penetrated with anything just licked real good by a female tongue. It is pretty awesome Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
you're probably a homophobe

all your other threADs are self-reflection
Lol....but my ass has never been penetrated with anything just licked real good by a female tongue. It is pretty awesome Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's what Bruce jenner said the first time & now HE is a SHE named caitlyn jenner!
You can't see the female licking it so might as well get a dude & go for a home run..
The second pic. Put her on her knees on a pillow, like she's blowing you while standing. Then turn around and bend over the bed. She can lick your ass and stroke your dick. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
Lawd a mercy, it's 2017! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
We're less than a week in. Let me ease into the new year...
The second pic. Put her on her knees on a pillow, like she's blowing you while standing. Then turn around and bend over the bed. She can lick your ass and stroke your dick. Don't knock it till you've tried it. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Touch my fart box & get throat punched...
You can't see the female licking it so might as well get a dude & go for a home run.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You lick ass don't ya? Its all about the ladies foe me..