Jaybugawuga is jdllkcharles

Dude enough with your fake reviews lol I'm way in west Texas.
Ok, now I'm not the expert on rules, but I thought we couldn't just come out and say, "---- is actually ----"....?
It's obvious that you are jdllkccharles because you posted a fake review on me and thickems. Mods can also see that you and I never communicated with you, and plus my hhr is 150 not 100..
Ok, now I'm not the expert on rules, but I thought we couldn't just come out and say, "---- is actually ----"....? Originally Posted by Richiej281
This dude has two active handles which is against policy. He didn't deactivate one and come back as someone else thers a difference
As soon as I saw those "reviews" I knew they were fake and connected to him.

Even though it's only February, he wins the award for sleuth-fail of 2017.
This dude has two active handles which is against policy. He didn't deactivate one and came back as someone else thats the difference Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Well, ok then. Carry on
Wow! He has a serious case of butthurt.
You're not even In Houston. Smh!
Wow! He has a serious case of butthurt.
You're not even In Houston. Smh! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Exactly! I'm 8 hours away from houston
This is why i say yall always need to provide your own last line of defense (as needed or just in case) from these muthafuckin psycho's. There's so much pussy in the world and yet he's dug in and focused on you guys like a goddamn moron.
This is why i say yall always need to provide your own last line of defense (as needed or just in case) from these muthafuckin psycho's. There's so much pussy in the world and yet he's dug in and focused on you guys like a goddamn moron. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I can't believe he had the nerve to post a fake review on me and thickems. I haven't seen this guy in over 7 months because he is a manipulator. This guy sent me PMS and e-mails yesterday, telling me I'm wrong for posting on his false ncns thread on thickems. It's too many women here to get upset because others decide not to visit with him. This here is exactly why no one wants to visit with him(psycho)
I can't believe he had the nerve to post a fake review on me and thickems. I haven't seen this guy in over 7 months because he is a manipulator. This guy sent me PMS and e-mails yesterday, telling me I'm wrong for posting on his false ncns thread on thickems. It's too many women here to get upset because others decide not to visit with him. This here is exactly why no one wants to visit with him(psycho) Originally Posted by Super Head 713
keep it moving babe I think everyone can see what's happening here. Just remember he's an individual he walks alone. He's not us. Wait a min hold up...reminds me of my old jam: lol

I can't believe he had the nerve to post a fake review on me and thickems. I haven't seen this guy in over 7 months because he is a manipulator. This guy sent me PMS and e-mails yesterday, telling me I'm wrong for posting on his false ncns thread on thickems. It's too many women here to get upset because others decide not to visit with him. This here is exactly why no one wants to visit with him(psycho) Originally Posted by Super Head 713
He started harassing me in 2014 and after numerous times I told him to fuck off he still contacts me I finally put his ass on email mute... He has issues big time and he think he is smart but not smarter than a turtle crossing Katy freeway at rush hour.. But he trys
This is why i say yall always need to provide your own last line of defense (as needed or just in case) from these muthafuckin psycho's. There's so much pussy in the world and yet he's dug in and focused on you guys like a goddamn moron. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Go look at his past post history it speaks wonders I'm not the only provider nor is she to get openly harassed and others have taken notice in the past...
one thing is clear. this dude spends far less time on his screen names than he does harassing the ladies.

hey dude since you wanna act all Catty here's some ideas for your next screen name: