Costa Rica

Who has been, what to do and not to do,any info on the ladies there?
Who has been, what to do and not to do,any info on the ladies there? Originally Posted by randy d
costaricaticas.com

Plenty of information and reviews there.
I've been a couple of times.

Consider this resort. If you want an all inclusive deal hit me in PM. I got a good connect:

http://www.arenal.net/hotel/the-springs-resort-and-spa/
Pay for premium access and then go to the locker room
Go to Honduras
Thanks to all, it's going to be a good 7 days
  • pxmcc
  • 02-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Check out El Rey in San Jose. Pick your gals carefully. They run the gamut from average/fat to super hot. Don't go with the first gal who hits you up.
Please expand on travel to Honduras for us Dearjohn. Thanks.
Blue Marlin in San Jose
Go somewhere where you don't have to fuck Mexicans...
Check out El Rey in San Jose. Pick your gals carefully. They run the gamut from average/fat to super hot. Don't go with the first gal who hits you up. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I think that would be Del Rey, and the mentioned Blue Marlin is on the first floor or the Del Rey. First of all for finding girls the Blue Marlin is ground zero. Right across the street is the Key Largo which was my favorite place. Where the Blue Marlin was like a bar, a lot of the girls would go to the Key Largo which was more of a dance/party atmosphere. Also the same gal who would charge you $80 at the Blue Marlin would charge you $60 at the Key Largo, however I always tipped the girl at least $20 if she treated me well. I've never read anything good about the rooms at the Del Rey, and a lot of guys stay some place else, then go to the Blue Marlin to check out the girls.

One important that I don't think has changed. Leave the street girls alone. If they're doing the stroll there are good chances that they're on drugs, are underaged, have been kicked out of clubs due to fighting or they're just generally a bad person, or they might not be a girl.

delreyhotel.com

Here is a quick video I found when I googled the Del Rey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebZ2UTmuRw

Please expand on travel to Honduras for us Dearjohn. Thanks. Originally Posted by Daddio
My information from Costa Rica is about 8 years old and I've never been to Honduras, so I can't help you out. If you want to travel, I would suggest Rio de Janeiro. Some of the old timers here swear by it.

Lastly I don't know you, however please don't go down there with all those poor people and be an 'ugly American'. Tip the girls, and just generally be nice. Most of the people in Costa Rica are good people, they just have a poor standard of living as compared to the people who travel down there to hobby.
Thanks for all the info and advice. I will be in San Jose for two nights and the rest of the time in Quepos fishing every day.