Dallas AMPs; WOW

OK. I just returned from Dallas this weekend. I stopped at Pearls of Asia, and I had a marvelous time. I hope the girls of Austin AMPs take note of what's offered in Big D!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060930179

Happy mongering, gentlemen!
OK. I just returned from Dallas this weekend. I stopped at Pearls of Asia, and I had a marvelous time. I hope the girls of Austin AMPs take note of what's offered in Big D!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060930179

Happy mongering, gentlemen! Originally Posted by squiretuck
I hope so too. Although i'm not gonna hold my breath....
Don't count on it!
Squire, glad you made it up. After visiting Dallas AMPland, Austin is quite a let down. I've visited on multiple occasions and plan to go back again soon. It's an amazing experience at many of their places.
Austin's almost shouldn't even be called AMPs compared to Dallas.

No one believes me about Dallas until they go there.
But what about the quality of the actual massage? True, Austin AMP's do not have the seemingly universal expanded menu. However, the quality of massage in Austin can be fantastic. It's a big part of why I like to visit them.
You all make valid points. Addressing Cap’n Crunch, the place I went advertises as a day spa, and the are signs all over that state no massage. That said, after all the fantastic sex, well it was for me anyway, she did rub my back until the session was over. No it wasn’t the quality of a Sophie or Hailey massage, but I was so relaxed, it didn’t matter at that point. I will say it appears that business model is booming up there. Just look at all the reviews and choices in the Dallas spa/amp forum.
You all make valid points. Addressing Cap’n Crunch, the place I went advertises as a day spa, and the are signs all over that state no massage. Originally Posted by squiretuck
This sounds precisely like some of the "AMP"s I go to here in Austin like Bella's Therapy and others...
No, those places are overpriced and the girls just want to get you the fuck out of there.

Dallas the IOP is off the charts and you get an hour of play.
No, those places are overpriced and the girls just want to get you the fuck out of there.

Dallas the IOP is off the charts and you get an hour of play. Originally Posted by Biggoron
Absolutely right. The market is very competitive over there. I mean really, really competitive. For example, if BBFS is not on your menu, you won't get as much business unless you're hotter than hell and make it up with superb services.