BP Listing Volumes are Expanding

While several of the DFW providers have not shifted over to ECCIE, there was one from ASPD that I was looking for and I found her posting on BP. Then I realized that I had to scroll several screens to move across a 24 hour period.

My first thought is that because so many providers and hobbiest relied on ASPD for their networking and it takes weeks or months to build a new network, people are reverting back to BP to secure opportunities.

Even providers with listings on here are posting on BP to get revenue flow.

For those providers that were known on ASPD and are posting elsewhere other than ECCIE, can ECCIE be contacting them and making an introduction? Or, is that too indiscriminate?

Michael
I'm not staff so this isn't official, but thought is don't invite someone here unless you know then AND have seen them and can vouch that they have eccie GFE quality service. The typical BP CBJ, one bell, get you off as fast as you can type of girl isn't what we want here (IMO). And if you don't know her.....and haven't met her in person....definitely don't invite her. Just because they posted once on ASPD doesn't give them carte blanche access over here. So stick to the rule if you KNOW them, invite them.