Name: Bibi
Address and Phone: -
Address: 35 and royal
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Lots of perverted activities. Titty fucking, bbfs, BBBJ, daty, lfk, Nuru, COT, good in english
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Slim body, giant giant titties, round pretty face, slim waist, plump ass
Recommendation: Yes
What was the donation?
BiBi is one of a very few you can legitimately Russian with. It's kind of automatic that you would do that, at least a little during a BiBi session.

Question to ponder. Is Russian applicable only for D Cups and larger? If you engage a C Cup, is that more like a Ukraine?
BiBi is one of a very few you can legitimately Russian with. It's kind of automatic that you would do that, at least a little during a BiBi session.

Question to ponder. Is Russian applicable only for D Cups and larger? If you engage a C Cup, is that more like a Ukraine? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
😂 😂
Giant giant titties, looks like I need to hit this place up soon
Yes what was the donation?

Question to ponder. Is Russian applicable only for D Cups and larger? If you engage a C Cup, is that more like a Ukraine? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Dont know about Ukraine but when I finished with her today there was a pipeline explosion at the end!
Dont know about Ukraine but when I finished with her today there was a pipeline explosion at the end! Originally Posted by Moe Greene

I'm betting a lot of, um, little Soldiers perished in said explosion?
Is this Bibi from exercise?
Is this Bibi from exercise? Originally Posted by Dallasolo
Yes. And also erstwhile of Pearls (as ''Honey''), Luxury, and more.

There's a lot of demand for a skilled sweet Lady with large breasts
Shes been around to various places but her titty fucks are unbeatable