URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: The stuff wet dreams are made of
Hair Length and Color: Dark long pulled up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Wow is all I can say
Recommendation: Yes
This is legendary

Sounds like they are ok with BB and swapping girls with no wipe. What's the total damage?
560, two time the normal rate plus I actually tipped them both something extra.
stack the girls on top of each other
Damn it!

Never read a wild review like this

Did you mildly rehearse any of the action, or was it spontaneous from the start?
Damn this is awesome. Great review man
Holy shit that sounds amazing!
Nice job :-) thanks for sharing.
Nice job :-) thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by vigilant17
The pleasure was all mine.
talk about a hell of a time

Similar build to Chanel, I think coco is a little taller cute face nice ass. I think they are cups
The pleasure was all mine. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians

Not all of it. I'm claiming .6% of the pleasure, due to enjoyment reading about your session. I would of course happily trade for your 99.4% share!
Not all of it. I'm claiming .6% of the pleasure, due to enjoyment reading about your session. I would of course happily trade for your 99.4% share! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So, that's 0.6% for you, and for me, and for HollyDonkey, Stressfree, BasicGuy, Vigilant, nfhs04, and an untold number of non-commenting gents.
I also think that DarkLove got way more that 100%, so he can easily afford to share some of that "feel-good."
I’m a pervert at heart. I guess you could also say I have a sex addiction
I’m a pervert at heart. I guess you could also say I have a sex addiction Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians

I don't have to say anything. Maya Angelou instructed us to ''believe someone when they tell you who they are''. Your review told me even before you posted this!

So, that's 0.6% for you, and for me, and for HollyDonkey, Stressfree, BasicGuy, Vigilant, nfhs04, and an untold number of non-commenting gents.
I also think that DarkLove got way more that 100%, so he can easily afford to share some of that "feel-good." Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
True, he got way more than 100%. I imposed that constraint of 100%, based on a mathmatical theory I learned in School, that 100% was a ceiling. The Pythagorean Theorum may be truth, but whoever capped pleasure at 100% had obviously never had an AMP session.