Best table shower...I know I know...but need intel

Ok...so I've been out of the scene for a year and a lot has changed. Come back only to learn that Mimi and Maya have both retired. Their table showers were always amazing. Baby from Red Rose is the one I truly miss. I long for another table shower like hers.

I recently saw Bebe and honestly wasn't blown away but still enjoyable. Just not the encounter I had planned on. Went looking for Suzi but she was on vacation.

So my short list is Coco and Suzi. Both are thick, busty and fit the bill perfectly for me.

Are there any other suggestions? I prefer the more mature providers as well
The gang at Blue - take your pick
  • Ashi
  • 04-24-2019, 09:34 PM
From my experience there are at least 3 schools of TS:

1. The Geisha style TS : after Baby of Red Rose (retired) , Bunny is the quintessential Korean Geisha, (who is half Japanese ) .. ( @Top star)

2. The Naughty style TS : after Cindy the Great (of Bali), and Jessica (? where is she now ?) , currently Susan’s style is reminiscing of the Original Cherry von Rainbow ! Susan is now playing at Top Star.
Shiny (Bali)had some shining frothy moments too, buried deep in my memory.

3. Tuma style TS : probably Shasha, (Lucky H) based on recent comments.

I am sure my database is limited, you guys add your info.
Is this the raspy voice Bunny with big MM's and was a Pink a couple of years ago. Kinda stocky but HWP as I recall. I reviewed her back then when I saw her. If it is I forgot how good her TS was damn good. Forgot about her so thanks for the refresher
  • Ashi
  • 04-24-2019, 10:56 PM
ih@a,

This is the raspy voice Bunny, ... but she said she never worked at Pink. ( ... maybe you think Moon Night?) This Bunny is a slim girl with newly updated big MM twin peaks. I think there was another Bunny at Pink , as you say, but I never met that one.
At this point in the game I'd have to go with Susan and she has learned some of baby's techniques... all you need to do is tell her what you enjoy
ah the greats, Cindy and Maya. Tough to find these types