Bali, NyNy, others.... Which is best?

Hi Hobbyist,

I have been to Bali and had a great time with Rita I believe.

These girls really do a great job.

I am coming back to Plano and staying for 2months and my question is if it's best to go back to Bali or should I try somewhere else?

Is there anything like Bali or NyNy near the Plano area?

If not... then would it be better to try NyNy this time or go back to Bali.

From my experience it really seems like Bali will be tough to beat but I am not from Dallas so I really wouldn't know.

I look forward to y'alls replies.

Thanks
mostly depend on the girls you see not the spa
Cant go wrong with those - all pretty good.
No quality AMPs exist in Plano. Bali, Lucky Haven, Blue, Gold One, Pearls of Asia. Take your pick.
NYNY and Good Times offer a loyalty card. Others may also. After 10 punches, your 11th visit is free. This is for the house fee only; you still have to tip the lady of your choice.

Pearls of Asia and Luxury have more sumptuously appointed rooms, more with attached shower rooms than other spas. If you are a fan of table shower shenanigans (as I am) that would be good choice.

Blue and Lucky Haven have more ladies who are followers of the Papal persuasion if that is your particular interest.
Plano actually has a couple places that are AMPville light lol. Everything is available and the prices are ( or should be ) the same. Knowing the rates in AMPs should help with any negotiations. The table shower is missing so if you want the full AMP experience you have to drive to Dallas.

Maple shade and Tennyson spring to mind.
Bali luxury

Number 1
What aRandyone said. Don’t go to Blue unless your willing to change your religion!!!!

Good luck and report back
Where is Tennyson?
Where is Tennyson? Originally Posted by Cutieazngy12
My Google search turns this up:

Tennyson Wellness Center
6541 Preston Rd
Plano, TX 75024
214-597-3661

I'm sorry your search yielded nothing.