Encounter: Cherry at Lucky

Date: 4/29/19
Name: Cherry
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Phone: 469 358 5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fbsm. L1. L2. Nuru. Shower
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Physical Description: Gorgeous with big natural breasts. Soft skin
Recommendation: Yes
Hmm.. your session was not very similar to mine, we are the only 2 Reviewers so far.

Japanese? no, she is Korean.. I think she is in her 30's, I didn't ask.. great body, and looks good.. very good service.

Sounds good this cherry lady
Cherry is outstanding.. sexy little body, Korean with the curves of an American, LOL.. hip-to-waist ratio greater than your average Asian.. hence my initial difficulty at Mexican Cartwheel!
Sorry I meant Korean. Those tits are amazing and she is Gorgeous. Her Nips felt good on my body.
Sorry I meant Korean. Those tits are amazing and she is Gorgeous. Her Nips felt good on my body. Originally Posted by downtownpete
apology accepted

check out Madonna at Lucky Haven, too.. amazing that both ladies are new, and both sport a great pair of natural breasts.. as in D Cups!

Cherry on top
Cherry on top Originally Posted by Farinside
I'll take her on top, bottom, sideways.. I love a female with curves who is slim
Haha

Well said
Haha

Well said Originally Posted by Farinside
Thanks!
I'll take her on top, bottom, sideways.. I love a female with curves who is slim Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Just what I was thinking lol