Encounter: Purple is know at Nagoya, She is Gorgeous!! GFE and PSE to the MAX

Date: 7-8-19
Name: Purple
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: 1252 Harry Hines
S. 102
Phone: 214 812 9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: TS, DFK, Breast Slide, SS, BBBJ MISH, CG, ACG, more DFK and my favorite Standing Mish then finished CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair (very dark brown; almost black) past her shoulders, put up in a bun for most of the fun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5’4”, 120 lbs. Well-made and voluptuous MM C tits. Japanese floral tattoo on belly and a small wrist tattoo. Attractive face with very flirtatious eyes and full, kissable lips that are perfect for DFK. Nice ass and and overall body is Amazing!
Recommendation: Yes
Great review. And thank you for sharing your experience.

And this is exactly the reason why I never write a review, it’s not because I don’t want to contribute to the board, it is just my experience is never even close to be as exciting. When at least half of the guys on this board have an 8-10 inch dick that can fuck straight for 50 minutes and made the girl cum at least 3 times, it make me feel really embarrassing, shameful, and miserable even thinking about to write a review...
  • TC75
  • 07-08-2019, 10:20 PM
Nice!

I need to meet Purple!

And this is exactly the reason why I never write a review, it’s not because I don’t want to contribute to the board, it is just my experience is never even close to be as exciting. When at least half of the guys on this board have an 8-10 inch dick that can fuck straight for 50 minutes and made the girl cum at least 3 times, it make me feel really embarrassing, shameful, and miserable even thinking about to write a review... Originally Posted by jackyjacky
I’m just 7.5 and only got them to cum once or twice today but I did fuck for 90 minutes straight for my final nut for Shasha. But I left happy from all three sessions.

Don’t feel embarrassed. Everyone has their own special attributes. Find your niche and explore it then write a review. No one is judging you expect Chung and Bobby. Haha!
Don’t feel embarrassed. Everyone has their own special attributes. Find your niche and explore it then write a review. No one is judging you expect Chung and Bobby. Haha! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Ha!

actually, admitting personal shortcomings is a good start to writing a worthy review. Honesty is the best attribute. I can't do MSOG, and am average size. I never say I gave a Lady an "O", let alone 3-4.. now, my review posted 7 hours ago, is as close as I ever cum to declaring I gave a Provider an orgasm. even then I merely suggested it, while posting facts about what made me believe she (Tiana) might have orgasmed. I also posted Tiana's age higher than the other 3 guys who have reviewed her. not that I'm right or they are wrong, but I try to be as accurate as possible. an honest review with sufficient detail is always going to be a good review, regardless of prose or clumsy syntax.
Damn Brewdog!!! When a woman says i morph back through genetic memory into a neanderthal like William Hurt in Altered States! Ughh ughh grunt
Believe me I’ve never claimed to be hung, but I’ve learned over the years, the more you try to please a women the more they seem to want to reciprocate. Half the time I can’t cum in a session because I always try and put it off as long as I can especially in an hour session. I asked Purple if she came and she told me 3 times(was it a lie to make me feel good, only she knows) I post a review and I tell ever detail like it happened, when I don’t have a good experience with a girl like I’ve read from other guys in here, I just don’t review them. I don’t click with everyone I see, but the ones I do, I like to write a good review. As far as MSOG, I wish I could cum twice in any session, I’m 55 and have never cum twice in a session, I’m lucky to get the 1st one, and usually it takes some work!
Been with perfect, Alyssa , one at blue that I can not remember but cece is my dream cum true!.. maybe it’s just Thai women?..been wanting some Emma but on the fence.
if you just look and use your senses you can tell if a woman cums...provider or not. never ask, makes you looks prudish. most if not all will try to fake it at least once even if they did have a real orgasm...part of the experience.
i’m not saying don’t try to please...by all means, do your best, but if you fail to do so, no worries...your fellow monger that’s coming in 15 minutes after you leave will have a better shot of doing so
When at least half of the guys on this board have an 8-10 inch dick that can fuck straight for 50 minutes and made the girl cum at least 3 times, it make me feel really embarrassing, shameful, and miserable even thinking about to write a review... Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Fact check - statistics show that the average dick is 5 inches long, and that 7 inches is the 99th percentile, meaning that a couple of guys in a thousand are going to have a dick bigger than 7 inches, and that matches up with reports from the girls.

As to the girls cumming, most of the AMP girls in the popular spas fuck 10-15 times a day. Most will come once, or perhaps twice a day, usually first thing in morning. By 1-2, the pussy don't care anymore.

They sit around and discuss the best ways to fake an orgasm, practice it often, and by a week or two in the spa, get very good at faking it.

So, relax and enjoy your visit, and ignore the self proclaimed big packages and wildly cumming girl reviews. It's just bullshit, as men are prone to doing. The surest way to identify a 4 inch dick, is to see a post bragging about having a big package.

And this is exactly the reason why I never write a review, it’s not because I don’t want to contribute to the board, it is just my experience is never even close to be as exciting. When at least half of the guys on this board have an 8-10 inch dick that can fuck straight for 50 minutes and made the girl cum at least 3 times, it make me feel really embarrassing, shameful, and miserable even thinking about to write a review... Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Never trust a guy's own assessment of his big dick Also never trust a sex worker when she appears to be having an orgasm -- I am under no illusion that the woman is happy to be fucking me (especially in the assembly line world of spas), it's a business transaction with a lot of acting on both ends, so when you hear about a guy making one of these women cum over and over, applaud her acting skills and don't be discouraged.
  • Jone
  • 07-12-2019, 03:03 PM
I’m just 7.5 and only got them to cum once or twice today but I did fuck for 90 minutes straight for my final nut for Shasha. But I left happy from all three sessions.

Don’t feel embarrassed. Everyone has their own special attributes. Find your niche and explore it then write a review. No one is judging you expect Chung and Bobby. Haha! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Hahahahaha
Never trust a guy's own assessment of his big dick Also never trust a sex worker when she appears to be having an orgasm -- I am under no illusion that the woman is happy to be fucking me (especially in the assembly line world of spas), it's a business transaction with a lot of acting on both ends, so when you hear about a guy making one of these women cum over and over, applaud her acting skills and don't be discouraged. Originally Posted by MemphisChris
I.O.P.

Growing up watching Doug Hennings perform illusions as long as her slight of hand is flawless Im a happy NUTTER!
this is one funny review and follow up posts. In any event, I am more interested in seeing the lady. She sounds like a beauty. Now, time for the eyes to agree.