NorthStar Massage in Garland, Texas

Anyone been here lately? Buckingham and N. Garland.

One of the girls I knew at another spa is working here.
  • Groot
  • 07-12-2019, 01:53 PM
It's been a few months. Used to see Annie. Service level was nekkid L1, D@TY in 69 while she finished the hard part.
It's been a few months. Used to see Annie. Service level was nekkid L1, D@TY in 69 while she finished the hard part. Originally Posted by Groot
Thanks!
How do they look?
  • Groot
  • 07-12-2019, 08:36 PM
How do they look? Originally Posted by himynameis

Typical for Chinese sub-amp. 40+, B's and a bit of a tummy. But this one had a good attitude.
I got bamboozled. Went there last night and went home with a boner but had a badass massage lol
I got bamboozled. Went there last night and went home with a boner but had a badass massage lol Originally Posted by himynameis
How about a review so we know more, name, etc..........
Not even worth it until there’s actually some action right? I went in expecting my balls to be juggled but nope...regular massage
Not even worth it until there’s actually some action right? I went in expecting my balls to be juggled but nope...regular massage Originally Posted by himynameis
At least a name?
Couldn’t even understand a single word she was saying
Used to be a regular then service slowly went from all in to nothing...... moved on....working on Nana at Sen Spa Beltline/Garland now....