Bernie Felt the Burn.. Heart Sugery.. I Think He is Done

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bernie...-after-surgery

done politically, in the Presidential campaign. Biden is too, scrap Beto and Pete... Elizabeth Warren will win the Nomination.

get ready.
Trump ain't looking very well either...............

done politically, in the Presidential campaign. Biden is too, scrap Beto and Pete... Elizabeth Warren will win the Nomination.

get ready. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What about Kamala?

I certainly do not hold it against a woman who gets compensation for sexual services rendered, and neither apparently does Willie brown.
What about Kamala?

I certainly do not hold it against a woman who gets compensation for sexual services rendered, and neither apparently does Willie brown. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Kamala’s biggest problem is now that she is really in the spotlight, people are realizing that the only way she advanced her career past assistant county clerk was giving Willie Brown blowjobs.

She does not come across as being very bright. She just mimics the line of the day, much like a parrot. She is steadily sinking to “Beto” level.

But then, a parrot can’t suck a dick.
Yeppers, I agree. As we say in the south, put a fork in it - it's done! Or something like that.

get ready. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Kamala’s biggest problem is now that she is really in the spotlight, people are realizing that the only way she advanced her career past assistant county clerk was giving Willie Brown blowjobs. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think there has been remarkably little said about that. and unless she breaks, say, a 20% hurdle, nothing much will come out. no need to slam her when it is unnecessary.
Ignoring my recurring theme of Bernie is a zombie, yeah he's toast.

So I'm thinking Joey and Eliz yelling at each other on debate night. Perhaps I'll just watch an old 3 Stooges clip.
Ignoring my recurring theme of Bernie is a zombie, yeah he's toast.

So I'm thinking Joey and Eliz yelling at each other on debate night. Perhaps I'll just watch an old 3 Stooges clip. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Ha! might be about the same thing!

but yeah, Biden and Warren are literally it.. and IMO, Biden is out of the race soon, so it's Pocahontas. I feel like the party machine knows this, but it is way too early to coronate her, that is not good for anyone.
Quid Pro Joe is beginning, more and more, to look something like this:

• WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Quid Pro Joe is beginning, more and more, to look something like this:

Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Jesus....you're quoting Trump...

They shouldve let that anti-american commie fucking die!

Fuck that old piece of shit.
Jesus....you're quoting Trump... Originally Posted by WTF

Do you deny that Biden's unqualified son was paid big bucks by foreign individuals and entities only because of his dad's political status, or that Joe's candidacy is essentially burnt toast?
Do you deny that Biden's unqualified son was paid big bucks by foreign individuals and entities only because of his dad's political status, or that Joe's candidacy is essentially burnt toast? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
You have to use smaller words for wtf to understand!
More than two syllables wtf is dumbfounded.
Ha! might be about the same thing!

but yeah, Biden and Warren are literally it.. and IMO, Biden is out of the race soon, so it's Pocahontas. I feel like the party machine knows this, but it is way too early to coronate her, that is not good for anyone. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Their other coronation didn't go so well...