Scaredy cat?

I wore the MAGA hat on campus yesterday and it prompted a discussion with a student. Not what you think not John Lennon. The student is involved with statistical analysis. They have polled people on campus by showing them a MAGA hat and asking for one word reaction. The leader by far is "fear" followed by a distant "disgust" and, get this, "patriotic". So on campus, it is the liberals who are afraid. This weekend the student is going to the mall for another demographic. Side note: The student could not find a conservative counterpoint to the MAGA hat. Interesting...conservatives without fear. Told the student I'd be interested in the finished product. Maybe not John Lennon can go to the mall and knock off a hat...if he can overcome his fear and escape the basement.
I wore the MAGA hat on campus yesterday and it prompted a discussion with a student. Not what you think not John Lennon. The student is involved with statistical analysis. They have polled people on campus by showing them a MAGA hat and asking for one word reaction. The leader by far is "fear" followed by a distant "disgust" and, get this, "patriotic". So on campus, it is the liberals who are afraid. This weekend the student is going to the mall for another demographic. Side note: The student could not find a conservative counterpoint to the MAGA hat. Interesting...conservatives without fear. Told the student I'd be interested in the finished product. Maybe not John Lennon can go to the mall and knock off a hat...if he can overcome his fear and escape the basement. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

so patriots have no fear ... who knew??
The John Lennon (and hildebeest) fanboy is deathly afraid that others will think he's a "scaredy cat." That's why he projects all the time and accuses so many others of being one.

In fact, his fingers tremble at the very thought of the words. He shakes involuntarily and misses a key every time he tries to type them!
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 06:47 PM
WTF are yall even talking about?

The John Lennon (and hildebeest) fanboy is deathly afraid that others will think he's a "scaredy cat." That's why he projects all the time and accuses so many others of being one.

In fact, his fingers tremble at the very thought of the words. He shakes involuntarily and misses a key every time he tries to type them! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Aww Scardy Cat...…...Boooo………………

Thank you Doctor. So whatever you say the opposite is true? you are really talking about yourself? Wow you just admitted you were a Scardy cat Ex CEO / Current Moron

gdfshfweqheds sorry my hands were shaking www.exceosucksrussiancock.com

You better hurry or you will miss last call. I know you like to have a few drinks before bedtime. The Sperm bank closes at 10 so get going
Aww Scardy Cat...…...Boooo………………

Thank you Doctor. So whatever you say the opposite is true? you are really talking about yourself? Wow you just admitted you were a Scardy cat Ex CEO / Current Moron

gdfshfweqheds sorry my hands were shaking www.exceosucksrussiancock.com

You better hurry or you will miss last call. I know you like to have a few drinks before bedtime. The Sperm bank closes at 10 so get going Originally Posted by themystic

so .. ara .. ya going out in a blaze of posting glory before ya get banned .. again?

thank you valued poster!
so .. ara .. ya going out in a blaze of posting glory before ya get banned .. again?

thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
its much more fun for you losers without me or people who are patriots. you sissies like to dish it out, but sure do cry like little botches when it gets fed back to you
Originally Posted by WTF
Well... I see at least one of you two tranny butt boys took Ellen's fashion advice...

Go play in traffic with your butt boi - Mystic. And wear a dress so you two can have matching outfits. I suggest something in black velvet as we are in the fall season. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
its much more fun for you losers without me or people who are patriots. you sissies like to dish it out, but sure do cry like little botches when it gets fed back to you Originally Posted by themystic

if you say so.
you sissies... sure do cry like little botches when it gets fed back to you Originally Posted by themystic
Sissies like you botch every post you make here!
Sissies like you botch every post you make here! Originally Posted by lustylad
Another fake “Olive Branch” down the drain. Whadda meltdown.
Sissies like you botch every post you make here! Originally Posted by lustylad
at least my synagogues are safe lusty. quit bringing that up. people don't like you dissing their synagogues
at least my synagogues are safe lusty. quit bringing that up. people don't like you dissing their synagogues Originally Posted by themystic

i didn't know there was such a thing as a Jewish Christian .. or is that a Christian Jew?

what's the difference?

What about the synagogue in Pitts ???? Originally Posted by Dickey9090

No one really gave a fuck about that one Originally Posted by themystic

Not a good look, TM. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

even the DAMNED .. er BANNED didn't like your anti-semanticist post.

not very Jewish Christian of you .. or is that Christian Jew?

how does that work exactly? do you wear a yarmulke with your rosary beads? either way the good news is they let you drink wine .. ripple!

i didn't know there was such a thing as a Jewish Christian .. or is that a Christian Jew?

what's the difference?

even the DAMNED .. er BANNED didn't like your anti-semanticist post.

not very Jewish Christian of you .. or is that Christian Jew? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
go look it up Trump Troll. Its a Jew who believes Jesus is the Messiah

They are Messianic Jews. Im close to being one
go look it up Trump Troll. Its a Jew who believes Jesus is the Messiah

They are Messianic Jews. Im close to being one Originally Posted by themystic

the ancient Jewry .. the 12 tribes .. got Pontius Pilate to crucify that upstart Jesus of Nazareth

i'm just sayin' ....

i like maps and ancient history