So how to profit from the coming collapse?

Hints? Captn Midnight?

Although the polls have turned around some, it's not looking good.
Even if Trump wins in Nov I see mayhem until the inaugaration. If Biden wins, I see more mayhem. Even the analysts at CNBC are allowed to talk about it. I've sold most of my tech in the last two weeks.

I'm in about 70% cash. I have some hard metal but its a two edge sword. Should I be buying more metal? I've got ammo but not for a prolonged event. Got food for a couple of months.

My brother says the best thing you can have is a federal govt job.
You should buy more ammo. You can’t have enough of that. That’ll be a commodity worth more than gold.
True but that's not really "profiting" unless you count robbery, etc.

It's nice to have a lot of ammo to protect your family and property but a 30 day seige would be devasting to the country and to me personally.
True but that's not really "profiting" unless you count robbery, etc.

It's nice to have a lot of ammo to protect your family and property but a 30 day seige would be devasting to the country and to me personally. Originally Posted by gnadfly
if you've ever watched the movie (or read the book) king rat, you'll be awakened to the fact you can profit from many common and overlooked things especially in a collapse
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 01:48 PM
James Clavell wrote an amazing asian saga series.

I would almost go through a collapse of the economy to see nazi Pelosi pair Changi rat with her designer ice cream.
This place is amusing from time to time. So where's the thread for getting a nuke shelter cause Montana and Califallintoocean will lob nukes at each other?

Seriously, folks burning down their neighborhood store are burning down their own neighborhood.

Most of us have nothing to worry about
There is always a ton of profit to be made from a crisis. Why do you think we have so many of them.. so often....
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 02:07 PM
This place is amusing from time to time. So where's the thread for getting a nuke shelter cause Montana and Califallintoocean will lob nukes at each other?

Seriously, folks burning down their neighborhood store are burning down their own neighborhood.

Most of us have nothing to worry about Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I beg to differ - if Fauxahontas enacts her position paper stands on the economy - see elsewhere on the forum - she will devatate the economy in the name of her marxist ideology.

The entire country wll be affected by a severe depression - and the instability from that will lead to Violence.

Precisely as the racist, marxist DPST's plan - and previewed America in DPST cities such as Portland, Seattle, chicago, NYShitty, and others.

marxist DPST's despise the holding of private property - by others than their own nomenklatura.
if you've ever watched the movie (or read the book) king rat, you'll be awakened to the fact you can profit from many common and overlooked things especially in a collapse Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I mean a serious stock market decling along with a substantial infrastucture/govt services outage.

So do you care to share? Other than reading "King Rat?" Yeah, I know about shorting the market.

Most of us have nothing to worry about Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
You must not have seen the footage of BLM marching through gentrified neighborhoods demanding "their" property back. Unless you live out in "the country" I think you have a lot to worry about. And even if you live in the country.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Signage -

Residents are armed with rifles and a backhoe
Turn back now.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 02:50 PM
There is always a ton of profit to be made from a crisis. Why do you think we have so many of them.. so often.... Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Fauxahontas and Bernie/AOC - will make capitalism and 'profit' - a Crime.
There is always a ton of profit to be made from a crisis. Why do you think we have so many of them.. so often.... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
How'd that COVID lockdown work out for you? I see many businesses closed and not coming back. UE is still high and a main reason more didn't suffer is the added govt bonus for not working.
Signage -

Turn back now. Originally Posted by oeb11
You may want to clarify that a "backhoe" doesn't offer anal.
Signage -

Turn back now. Originally Posted by oeb11
speaking of signage

your made me think of what undercover cops are doing now

they drive in unmarked cars, which is not surprising nor news

but they are putting blm stickers on the bumpers

and that made me think of a real old joke
How'd that COVID lockdown work out for you? I see many businesses closed and not coming back. UE is still high and a main reason more didn't suffer is the added govt bonus for not working. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Worked out fine for me. Was furloughed for 2 months--- unemployment didn't cover my entire income-- but enough for me to be stable.

My small business though-- might not survive.