Lafayette - any info on this one?

Have seen her ads on and off for a while now. Figured I'd ask before anything else.

https://lafayette-la.skipthegames.co...l/085723135228
Have seen her ads on and off for a while now. Figured I'd ask before anything else.

https://lafayette-la.skipthegames.co...l/085723135228 Originally Posted by geektoy123
Legit. Talk to her. Don’t be surprised by GPS though
What do you mean by “ Don’t be surprised by GPS though”
Haha he means GPS GOLDEN PUSSY SYNDROM.
Legit. Talk to her. Don’t be surprised by GPS though Originally Posted by Labialover77
We spoke on and off for awhile. Prices are through the roof. And she's friend of mine lol
Ill see what she's asking. I don't mind paying for quality, but obviously there are limits. Thanks for the info y'all. I'm a rather infrequent hobbyist & appreciate your time.
Research before jumping in can save you time,money and disappointment and spare a chick a NO review bc you had an unrealistic expectation. You can’t ever assume anything and adds are frequently filled with lies. I found a chick who did BBBJ with CIM but no mouth kissing......counterintuitive? ?
Wanted to follow up for anyone else.
Over the course of 20 days... Texted back and forth a little bit. There were 5 times total that I had reached out to schedule with this gal. Each time, a time and day was agreed upon, which resulted in no response when confirming the appointment. I would get a message hours later (sometimes) that she was available now. On the 6th(!) attempt, we lined it up for an afternoon visit - I was specifically asked to 'please don't book if you're not going to show up'. I'm not in that game. Drove to the Northside and waited for half an hour with no response. Eventually left and got a response about an hour later apologizing that she had no wifi available for her phone in her room. She's very attractive in my opinion, but I've never had this much trouble trying to line something up... Especially for the cost of the appointment. Ymmv, but I'm done trying. Reliability is a thing in this line of work in my opinion. I won't do a review as there is nothing to review, but wanted to provide a heads up for anyone else.
  • pn616
  • 11-22-2020, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the details dude