State: -
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: LD, titty worship, lfk, fov, hj
Hair Length and Color: Brunette
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Petite hispanic spinner w nice C mms
Recommendation: Yes
I never had luck here. I've only been like 3 times though. Ok lapdances but no HJ offers. Do you have to be more pushy about it? Even if, the dance areas are horrible for it. I think i've seen a couple giving one based on how they were acting but seemed obvious. I dunno. Maybe I'm not aggresive enough.
I never had luck here. I've only been like 3 times though. Ok lapdances but no HJ offers. Do you have to be more pushy about it? Even if, the dance areas are horrible for it. I think i've seen a couple giving one based on how they were acting but seemed obvious. I dunno. Maybe I'm not aggresive enough. Originally Posted by Mezo4ny
BDD is like any other club, it is about the dancer when it comes to getting extras. Unless you are at a brothel of a club like Bucks or CL, then most dancers are not going to offer to give you any either. The dancers cannot read your mind, so give subtle hints like loosen your belt, undo your pants, ect. during the dance. If she does not stop dancing or zips you back up to continue dancing, you are probably on your way to getting a HJ or more. But, be forewarned, they tend to get costly inside the club (# of dances, dancer wanting a tip over and above for touching your bare dick skin to skin/making you cum), much more than seeing a provider for full service.