URL / Website: https://ptsmensclubdallas.net/
City: NE Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off Plano Rd..
Activities: Mutual NE/SE, FIV
Hair Length and Color: Long Black or dark Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Small slender petit, basically fun size always has butt plug in
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.

How is the nudity situation at P.T.'s? Nude optional, like most? Maybe 2-3 truly get nude onstage? None will, except in private dances?
Most of the American girls get nude on stage. None of the Mexican or Cuban girls get nude on stage. But most of them get total nude during dances
Most of the American girls get nude on stage. None of the Mexican or Cuban girls get nude on stage. But most of them get total nude during dances Originally Posted by smith786
Thanks, that is interesting. I'm fully aware that Latin girls are typically much more reticent and inhibited as Providers. That may be in the ''commercial sex'' arena only. Guys have told me Latin non-Pros buck that characterization.

I wonder if Latin Dancers are the same across the Metroplex? Reticent to go full nude on stage. Probably so. Latinas that provide rarely kiss, and CBJ is the norm. They don't want to give themselves, their soul, their feelings, in a business arrangement. Probably don't want to expose all of their physical selves either, under the same concept.
Most of the American girls get nude on stage. None of the Mexican or Cuban girls get nude on stage. But most of them get total nude during dances Originally Posted by smith786
This isn't quite true. The Cubans mostly don't go bottomless, but some do. It's also dependent on the time of day and day of the week. Many of the hispanic women do go full nude regularly. Almost all of them will flash you on stage if you come up and tip them, though. All of them get nekkid in the VIP dance room, though.
Can I PM you for name & Roses?
How do the gals there compare to BDD?
Nice review.

How is the nudity situation at P.T.'s? Nude optional, like most? Maybe 2-3 truly get nude onstage? None will, except in private dances? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I was there a couple of Fridays ago. Not a single dancer got naked on stage.
How do the gals there compare to BDD? Originally Posted by danjones1007
I can't stand BDD... To many scrawny women with no asses and bolt on's.. At PT's you got some variety skinny and thick, with some hot waitresses ..plus it's BYOB so your money can go more towards the dancers after the door fee and ice so you don't have to spend $8 a drink.