Redirecting ads

Hi it would appear that you all are or were hosting some ads that were autoredirecting to scam websites making it difficult if not impossible to use the site.

I am using an android device in incognito mode if that helps.

Also the popup nag is very naggy, consider I still get it with premium access....
Using the mobile version of the site gets around the redirecting ad issue, but not the popup blocked issue.

Just a suggestion the popups are too much especially for those with premium access. I understand running a site is expensive but these ads make me want to stop using and contributing - maybe treat the contributing members with more respect?
This is new. You guys fucked something up because this pop-up makes the site literally unfucking usable. Please fucking fix it.
This information has been forwarded to the Tech Support Staff
www.topcreativeformat.com (192.243.59.13) appears to be the attack source
The Hot.Com pop up recently hacked my account here. According to a genius at the Apple Store. I couldn’t post here because their phishing scheme tried to redirect me to buy a security app. It was kinda embarrassing because it was a girl. She asked me what type of site this is.
I understand the site needs to make a buck. But get rid of Hot com. NOW
As of this morning this had become a major nuisance for me. I’m accessing the desktop version on an iPhone with the latest general release of iOS. Regardless if I use Opera or Safari I now get a pop up that tells me to enable pop ups. The only way out is to hit “OK”.

The behavior thereafter is slightly different depending on the browser, but so far I haven’t had any ad pop up other than the occasionally annoying Hot site that I had begrudgingly become used to. This latest change is so intrusive that I may no longer be able to use the site until it is fixed.
As of this morning this had become a major nuisance for me. I’m accessing the desktop version on an iPhone with the latest general release of iOS. Regardless if I use Opera or Safari I now get a pop up that tells me to enable pop ups. The only way out is to hit “OK”.

The behavior thereafter is slightly different depending on the browser, but so far I haven’t had any ad pop up other than the occasionally annoying Hot site that I had begrudgingly become used to. This latest change is so intrusive that I may no longer be able to use the site until it is fixed. Originally Posted by TinMan

I'm also getting the 'please allow popups'... and I still get the popups. I'm in an incognito window if that makes any difference.

I blackholed the hot.com domains a long time ago. I'm right and willing to see advertisements on sites that I go to, to support them, but I draw the line when they are malicious.

The behavior thereafter is slightly different depending on the browser, but so far I haven’t had any ad pop up other than the occasionally annoying Hot site that I had begrudgingly become used to. This latest change is so intrusive that I may no longer be able to use the site until it is fixed. Originally Posted by TinMan
can you try now
I'm also getting the 'please allow popups'... and I still get the popups. I'm in an incognito window if that makes any difference.

I blackholed the hot.com domains a long time ago. I'm right and willing to see advertisements on sites that I go to, to support them, but I draw the line when they are malicious. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Please check it now
Looks like you fixed it. Thanks!
Indeed, not receiving the popups asking for popups anymore. Thanks