Hot Characters?

After a week at Disney, I wonder if there are any sick pups like myself out there.

Looking around the parks, and thinking like I do, I began to look for hotness.

Of course, Cap'n Jack Sparrow tops the list (for me anyway) but among others are: Ariel/The Little Mermaid, Beast/Beauty and The, and Laylonie who is Chip and Dale's girlfriend.

Anyone else?
I pointed out a video game character on DDR once and came across as a perv. I will abstain from this...

But you are not alone...
Tiana
So does Britney Spears count as a disney character?
She was on the Mickey Mouse Club. Just sayin....
LOL! Yes, she IS a character but I was thinking more along the fictional/cartoonish kind.

FMH--I love you anyway, I don't think you are a perv at all, well, no more than the rest of us!
Tinker Bell of course!
Marylyn Monroe was supposedly the model for the animator.
Jessica Goddamn Rabbit, who once and for all put to rest that ridiculous idea that redheads can't wear red.
I have to say that 10 years ago, or so, when comparing notes with some other fathers of toddlers we all agreed that "Meg" in the Disney cartoon Hercules was the hottest of the bunch. A bit disturbing, but the options were pretty limited...
Ms. Griffin from Family Guy is hawt.
  • Easy
  • 10-22-2009, 09:04 PM
well it could be me; easy or to you it may be big john...remember
I think it is the colored tights that get one fantasizing whats under the costume. They're all wickedly hot (along with the green witch in the musical, but that's another fantacy).

The only problem is, some of them are GUYS!!!! Ahhhhhhh.