First Time...

So, we have had several threads started on first times for this and first times for that. I am wanting to hear from some of the guys about thier first BJ's. It does not have been with a provider. I am wanting to know about the first time some girl put your penis in her mouth and what was your thoughts and how you reacted...
  • KMBA1
  • 10-22-2009, 08:13 AM
My first bj was certainly an experience. I was a freshman in high school, in a new town, at the first dance of the year. I went to the dance with a girl that I had prob only known for 2 weeks. I remember making a comment about the moonlight and she seemed to 'appreciate' my romantic side. She led me down the hallway to secluded area where we started to make out. After much kissing and groping, she unzipped me and initiated an unexpected tongue-lashing. She alternated between nibbling on the tip and taking me deep. The warmth and wetness of her mouth was the best thing I'd ever felt to that point. I was caught in an awkward spot. I was standing and doing the best that I could not to fall over. She had my eyes rolling back in my head and was going to town like she had a point to prove. I had never had an orgasm like this, so I had no idea of what to expect. And then it happened. Orgasm and weak legs at the same time. I used my arms to hold myself up, like on the spider wall, until the strength in my legs returned. After we were down, we went back into the dance.
Jr high from a good little Catholic girl and yes she was wearing a plaid skirt, what was most memorable was we were sitting on the back row of a school bus returning from field trip.