Why Men Sleep After Sex

I read interesting article on why men sleep after sex. In the article, the author's research indicated that 1 out of 4 men have low libidos and they are not having sex. If the ECCIE group of men represent the 25% on the other side of the spectrum of having the most BCD encounters...and we assume that another 25% are in happy monogamous relationships....

What the hell are the other 25% doing?
Just a thought...it would be really nice to get a power nap after a great session to recharge? Do any providers include spooning and snuggle time in their repertoire?
Truth be told, men do NOT really sleep after sex. They just feign doing so. It's an age-old guy trick for avoiding romantic cuddling plus intimate, meaningful and thoughtful conversation now that he has already gotten what he wants.

• fawn
  • 10-25-2009, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE=elpocitopolloloco;14105]Just a thought...it would be really nice to get a power nap after a great session to recharge? Do any providers include spooning and snuggle time in their repertoire?[/QUOTE

I cant speak for anyone else but yes I love to spoon, cuddle
and talk afterwards....
I do as well, but I gotta warn you -- I drool.
I do as well, but I gotta warn you -- I drool. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest

I'm glad to know that, I have a ptalyism fetish.
It's good for us, consider it a compliment ladies.
  • npita
  • 10-26-2009, 11:54 AM
For some reason I CANNOT sleep after sex.
I can!

There is Nothing better than taking a nice nap
After having some Reeeaaallly Great Sex!
ZZzzzzzzzz.........

Orgasms are like Turkey at Thanksgiving!
They Both make me Sleepy!

~Kelly TNT
Kelly,
I have a great spot for you to sleep....

I can easily fall asleep after sex because if I had anything left to offer we wouldn't be finished.

~1tga
Why do we sleep after sex?

So we can wake up and do it again!