What really turns you on? this question is for men and women

• fawn
  • 10-27-2009, 05:00 PM
The things that turn me on...

1) being kissed on the back of my neck
2) kissing/ LFK/DFK
3) when a man really knows how to use his hands
when touching a woman.
4) giving a man a blow job (while he is looking at my ass is in the air)
5) Daty of course
6) a lite massage all over my body ( that is such a turn on to
know while he is running his hands all over my body
he is looking at every inch of me...)
7) there are a few more but they are for you to find out or do you already know....

Now tell me what turns you on !!!!!!!!
mmmm, wow, okay, I have to put it into words and I'll get back to you on this one-soon.

Fawn, I love this thought process. Yummy and very delicious thoughts.
DFK, Passion, Black Lace Thigh Highs, a Nice Ass.
There is something else that i will try to put into words: Acceptance, a look in her eye, the body language, the touching, and her smile, that makes you MELT, along with a nice setting, ie candles, music, and a nice lite perfume.

That just about sums it up.
Fawn....you mean besides you?? Hmmmmmm....ehhhhhh.....errrrrr ......Let me get back to you, ok?
MM
  • fawn
  • 10-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Fawn....you mean besides you?? Hmmmmmm....ehhhhhh.....errrrrr ......Let me get back to you, ok?
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Oh Muffy, you know we have to stop this long distance love affair
we have going on...and you need to get your sweet ass down here....
and take care of your woman before I cheat on you again ....
His Cologne! When I lay in "My Spot" and I can smell him. I can breath him in...Damn.

When he is aggressive in bed. He moves me where he wants me. He pulls on the back of my hair. He tells me what he's going to do to me. How much he wants me.....OMGoodness.. I may not make it through this. Ha..

It makes me weak when my man is concentrating on driving and all the sudden he turns to me with this look in his eye and a warm smile and says, "You're Beautiful".
I swear I can feel my heart melting!
(That's Code for, It makes my "Ahem" wet!)
LOL....Not really.
Okay maybe a little. ( A LOT )

Ooooh...!
And speaking of Driving......(He's the Driver-I'm the Passenger) We're listening to music. It's something on the heavy side like "Taproot" or "Perfect Circle". As the music gets more intense, I start Kissing him passionately on the neck....he takes one hand off the wheel to lift my skirt and pull my panties down. And Oooh...Maaan..

Excuse me...I'll be right back!

~Kelly TNT
I want to go anywhere with you Kelly! I feel like taking a road trip. Hehe. Your so beautiful... *wink*
I like that sexxy look that a woman shows like a finger in her mouth to show how deep she can go.

I am noting everything Fawn says so I could please her right. I gotta see her.
Trying to hold on as the chaos of her orgasm takes control. Holding her close and feeling ever inch of her against my body. Her smile when she knows I am truly under her spell. A long slow ice cream lick from bottom to top. Millions of other things come to mind as well, but the internet is not nearly large enough to hold them all.

~1TGA
The satisfaction of bringing a woman to orgasm with daty. The arch of her back, my head squeezed between her thighs, and her hands behind my head pulling me tight.
What really turns me on…………….each day brings a different mood usually. I find a lot of pleasure in finding what a man likes. Flirting, teasing, caressing, tasting, exploring is always something that moves me to higher places.

The first time my eyes see eyes or hear his voice usually starts the turn on. On more sensual days the first taste of his lips…………..his hands feeling my body as his tongue and lips move down my neck. Hearing our hearts beat together and listening as the heart beats steadily increase. My nipples are extremely sensitive and can almost make me climax so the first time his lips find them is such an amazing feeling. I love my hands caressing his body, hair, I love returning sweet sensual kisses. I am always amazed at the feeling I have as the blood rushes to my special button between my legs. By this time I am usually pretty much in heaven. If I am lucky enough the one thing that will totally take me away and turn me on is pleasuring my partner orally as he is doing the same to me. There is nothing too much better than hearing him moan with pleasure as I moan enjoying the same feelings. The term 69 seems so crass but what a lovely, lovely act it is.

On days I feel like being handled, I like things raw and I want to be totally dominated. Told what he wants, giving him what he wants exactly how he wants it. Hair slightly pulled, spankings, mild biting any and everything that will make me feel his passion and presence. Maybe, seeing him as he walks in the door and not being able to wait another moment before we kiss and remove our clothes(one of my most fondest memories).
Wow, Jolie....I am glad you thought about this!
I have to agree with Monk on bringing a beautiful woman to orgasm with my lips is a total turn on, and knowing that the favor will be returned. Finally, deep, passionate kisses are for me synonymous with good sex - I can't have one without the other!
  • 11-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Coming home to you women wearingyour dress shirts. She leads you to the couch and has you watch her while she uses a virbrator on herself then ask you to help her reach the big O by doing DATY. At that point she undresses you and the two of you get lost in each other for the next few hours.

The next day you wear that dress shirt wrinkled and all knowing that night things will be heated again.