Orgasm related injuries

I was doing some 'fine dining' the other day, and at the 'big moment', she grabs a fistfull of my hair, puts my head in a lethal thigh-lock that would make a wrestler proud, and starts bucking the hips. It didn't bother me any; I thought it was cute. As it was happening, I chuckled inwardly and thought to myself, "I wonder if anybody ever got a sprained neck this way?"

Question: Has anyone ever caused/recieved an injury while they or their partner were in the throes of ecstacy?
I had a friend that broke his shaft on a wild and crazy night. How do you explain that at the hospital.
My pecker was bruised and abused at Shari's Ranch in Pahrump NV years ago.

Hamstring cramps have been known to happen. I usually have a hard enough time leaving an appointment . . .
Last week, I was having a session. I zigged when I should have zagged or vice versa and we crack heads hard. Left me stunned for a several minutes.
I had a friend that broke his shaft on a wild and crazy night. How do you explain that at the hospital. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I had a close call on during some spirited Cowgirl riding a few months back. Spent the whole ride home praying I wouldn't find a black and blue swollen mass when I got there. Luckily the coast was clear and a good night sleep too care of any soreness.
bruises on the arms are pretty common from her fingers digging in while she is cumming. Kind of hard to explain. : )
No neck injury, but I did have a full blown claustrophobic panic attack during DATY once.
Several years ago a provider that liked to play pool finally took me back to her room and discovered that she had no condoms. To make up for it, she gave me two great BBBJ's to completion. As I was getting dressed she decided to go down on me again. I was standing up and looking down at her working me over and suddenly she stood up and jammed her head right into my nose. I heard it crack but it didn't bleed. She was very sorry and I laughed it off.

As I was driving home I had to come up with a story if I got a shiner from it. Luckily, it was sore but no bruise.
Have had slightly bloody back scratches a few times.

Oh, do bite marks on my shoulder count? No blood, just clear teeth marks.

Torito

edit to add:
One that has not happened, but I have thought about is biting during 69 when she fires her gun. I noticed that usually they stop and pull off at that time. I take that as a blessing, especially with those who have a propensity for biting during the big O.
Besides rubbing his cock raw from all the pounding, bouncing, sliding and grinding....I hate when I get a cramp during daty....booooo!
A couple of months ago after a night of drinking and dancing my wife and I were having a great round of sex. We were sideways in the bed during 69, her hips barely on the edge of the bed, as she orgasmed her back arched and I fell head first onto the hardwood floor knocking me unconscious.
Had a former GF get a bit carried away using her teeth and sucking too hard while giving me a BJ. Ended up with a badly bruised and chewed up dick (yes, antibitoics were soon in store for me!). I was partially to blame (too much to drink made me way too horny and in need of an orgasm and this girl could suck dick like nobody I've ever met since!).