K-Y Intense

You've seen the commercials on tv for the 'K-Y intense' for him and for her. I am just curious if anyone on this boars has tried it and what the results were. I was waning to experiment but $30 for some ordinary lube that doesn't do anything seems iffy. I dont think the 'k-y for him' would work very well if one is wearing a condom, but I would still like to try the 'k-y for her' just to see if there is a noticeable reaction.

Is there a lady out there who likes to fuck and willing to help me with a product evaluation?
I don't want to fork over the $30 either, so I'd like to know the results if anyone's tried it. It appears like they're having a lot of fun in the commercials, but two people looking at each other in bed, saying "do you feel anything yet?" probably wouldn't be a good marketing strategy so you never know.

(Why is lube so friggin' expensive, anyway?!)

I am available for product evaluation/demonstration, depending on what you want to lube up.
Any comments of Ultraglide?

H
My SO and I have tried it. Yeah, it's not the greatest for the guy if you're wearing a condom. The For-Her is pretty mild actually; she said there was a definite difference but nothing to right home about. I'd vote save your money. Granted we only tried it once so maybe we'll try it again and report back to you guys.
From the reviews I have read the overwhelming concensus is that the KY product is not worth the money. Highest rated type product in this area from various review sites seems to be "G Female Stimulating Gel". Look for the active ingredient L-Arginine (which the KY product does not contain) according to the reviewers of products of this sort.

I have not tried either. Just passing along what I have read online for what it's worth. Others can chime in with their actual experience with these or other products.
I am not sure about the lube mentioned above, but I would like to add that these new ones. Have brought much excitement to me and mine! Very nice......
Where can you purchase these particular condoms? Somhow I don't think Kroger's has them.
I'd imagine any of the New Fine Arts will have them.
My SO likes it. as for me - eh - its ok. I can take it or leave it.
Well I would definitely say it's not worth the slight tingle it gave me, I would not reccomend this.
Speaking from a guys perpective, it didn't do much for me. Save your bucks as far as I'm concerned. The lady didn't seem to notice much of a difference or maybe our activities over shadowed the extra tingle. At any rate it didn't leave much of an impression for either of us.
And I like them very much....maybe not to use every single appt but when its time to change things up and add some spice....I've had no complaints.....lol one of my regulars referred to it as "fucking a peppermint"....lmao
Berkleigh, You could spice up spit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!