What area have you gone to the most?...

• OFF
  • 06-01-2010, 01:57 PM
While driving on LBJ today, I passed under 75 and then Coit Road. I had a brief moment of nostalgia about a some of the ladies I had seen in that area. Then I thought, I have probably seen more ladies in that small area than anywhere else in Dallas. As I continued to think about it, I realized I have seen a lot of ladies over there.

It was kind of interesting moment of nostalgia so I decided to throw the question out to the guys as well. Most of you probably know the popular areas but it might still helpful for a few of the ladies when deciding where to incall.

So that said ... Guys what area (assuming you do incalls with the ladies and not outcalls at your on place) have you gone to the most to have sessions with the ladies during your hobby career.

OFF :-)

Totally unrelated gratuitous boobiage photo

• Aflac
  • 06-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Tollway and 635 area. No question.

Favorite area though is the mid-cities/HEB area. It's convenient enough to do lunchtime appointments. With my work and home schedule, getting over to Dallas during the week is like coordinating a moon launch - but I deal with it a few times a month.
A quick interruption:

OFF I just wanna say you are awesome for posting a pic of a woman who isn't a spinner but still incredibly sexy and womanly, all at the same time. Thank you. You rock.

Back to your discussion....
I try to stay in HEB area .Closer to home less travel ...plus my ATFs are close by ..also North and East Ft.Worth ...T
  • OFF
  • 06-01-2010, 04:04 PM
A quick interruption:OFF I just wanna say you are awesome for posting a pic of a woman who isn't a spinner but still incredibly sexy and womanly, all at the same time. Originally Posted by Dannie
Thanks Dannie, it may come as a shock to many of those who read this, but I tend to mainly post pics of ladies similar to the the ones you described.

LOL

OFF :-)

Totally related gratuitous boobiage photo

The area encompassing 75 to the east, 635 to the south, the tollway to the west and the Bush Tollway to the north. Of course this area can ebb and flo a few miles in any direction! Lot's of wonderful memories in there. I'm always up to increasing that number!
I perfer the 635/75 area because being from out of town by 100 miles its familiar for me and easy for a provider to give directions.
Wow!
Went out on the deep end for this one, eh?

Hey cops, we like to see ladies at ________ and ________ (insert favorite intersection)!!