Bless her heart!

I just love Dianna the Grandmother on BP. Every time I see her ad, I smile. Here is a woman in her 60s (I know she says 59 but you always gotta add 10) who is out there smiling and working. I love her attitude. Even shows her full bush online.

My favorite pic!

Something Different! Cute, Sweet, Sexy, Very Busty Grandmother - 59
posted: April 21, 2009, 10:01 AM

Are you looking for some adult entertainment with a woman that enjoys gentlemen 50 and over? I will spend the entire agreed upon time with you and it will be totally enjoyable for the both of us. I am full-figured with 44DD's. We can relate to each other in satisfying ways. You will not regret calling me. Dianna 817-776-7616 All foot fetishes welcome. I will come to you at your private residence or hotel. If you cannot host then you can come to me.
Hey, you have the give the lady credit for being very confident in herself. And that is a great smile. NOW, I have to shudder thinking that she is my mother's age and I still do not want to ever, ever, ever have the thought that my parent's had sex. NOT even the 2 times that resulted in my brother and I.
She is almost my mother's age. But I have seen ladies in their 50s. It is all a state of mind.

I am one of those strange people that has no problem thinking about my parents getting it on. Just did not seem weird to me or bother me in the slightest.
  • Go4it
  • 04-21-2009, 11:53 AM
But has anybody fucked her yet? She hangs with a pretty rough crowd.
But has anybody fucked her yet? She hangs with a pretty rough crowd. Originally Posted by Go4it
Yeah, those Tupperware parties can get really out of hand.

I think it's awesome that she's working and (apparently) having a great time doing it! Go Granny, go!
So I'm with Go4it. Any intel out there? Even though I'm older than 59 and usually go for the ones in their 40s, I'd do a woman with a smile like that in a minute if the session is enthusiastic. And, hey Carrie, I never really thought of using Tupperware that way.
Oh man, she looks Tooo much like my friends mom.

Other than that.... You Go Mee Maw!
I am soooo from Texas. :-/

So, would she be a "GGFE"??

~Kelly TNT
Ay Caramba!!!

She looks like my Grandmother!
Oh man, she looks Tooo much like my friends mom.[/B] Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
So no doubles with her?
I saw the picture of her un-landscaped nether region and that REALLY grossed me out. Other than that, I have to agree with Kelly. You Go Granny! They say that age is only a number, so, I guess to each his own.
  • Maxx
  • 04-22-2009, 07:27 AM
I'm sure she can be really appreciative since she is most likely low volume. I'm in my early 50's and I've had a provider in her late 50's who I must say was very enthusiastic and as I said very appreciative. Age and experience does have some advantages. I would imagine she won't disapoint!
I left my wife when she was in her 40's, didn't want to sleep with a grand ma. unfortunately the granny you are tlking about is younger than me. Oh well your only as young as you feel, that's why I like to feel 30 and 20 year olds. Makes me feel YOUNGER. I broke all of my mirrors a long time ago.
I thought you were "only as young as the woman you feel?" That's what Groucho Marx said.
Uh, as a bush (not Bush) advocate, I take offense at Kimber's remark. And notice that she gets it out there about foot fetishes. But I'll bet her feet aren't as pretty as Carrie's.
  • fawn
  • 04-27-2009, 03:38 PM
she can do doubles with me.............well she is 10yrs my senior, and i only hope my smile is just as glowing as her's at 60...............aint nothing wrong with us ole babes.........we might be just alittle slower but we still get the end results.......and that is all that matters........ and if you look below at this ole cat of mine, it still looks pretty damn tasty............and heck im even a
Grandmother x's 3