I can't even with you so I have a solution. An ultimatum maybe.

Shit threads get a sticky and become ongoing. I'd write more but your mobile accessibility is shifty and not user friendly. You are all Miley Cyrus. You can't stop. You won't stop.

So I just can't even. On a scale of 1 to even. I just can't.

So get it together eccie. I would like to be a participant again. But I will just fade away again if things stay this way. (staff edit; inappropriate content in Coed; ztonk)
Shit threads get a sticky and become ongoing. I'd write more but your mobile accessibility is shifty and not user friendly. You are all Miley Cyrus. You can't stop. You won't stop.

So I just can't even. On a scale of 1 to even. I just can't.

So get it together eccie. I would like to be a participant again. But I will just fade away again if things stay this way. (staff edit; inappropriate content in Coed; ztonk) Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!

Add this one to the list mods
Sorry Hunter...... In case you didn't notice there were no threads running or questions pending about why you were not participating any longer. Your relevance here waned with the passing of the years.....
Aaaaand it worked again! Thanks for your help whispers. You always know how to make my pm box ding with activity. Ttyl.
Aaaaand it worked again! Thanks for your help whispers. You always know how to make my pm box ding with activity. Ttyl. Originally Posted by HunterGrace

I love it when a plan comes together!