Encounter: VIP Fernanda was a college dream.

Date: 02/2023
Name: VIP Fernanda
User ID:: VIP Fernanda
Phone: +1 (484) 743-0768
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/files/7117092.htm
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas Galleria area
Activities: DFK BBBJ DATY DATO (on her) MPCFS MSOG BBFS
Hair Length and Color: About to her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’-something gorgeous athletic built maybe max was 10-12% body fat. Huge man made but proportionate. Huge ass. Gorgeous smile. Enhanced lips. Beautiful face.
Recommendation: HELL YES
PM me the damage
PM me the damage Originally Posted by Jesse1
Holy shit.

Oh boy!
Holy shit.

Originally Posted by TinMan
I need to leave the hobby too. These prices are out of control, and in most cases, these women aren't that good looking.
Maybe not in this case.
Freaking highway robbery!
Too bad this hobby is illegal, otherwise someone should sue!
OK, the link in the OP just leads to a generic Eros page. Searching on the name only shows one in California and one in DC. Has her page being taken down?

Not that it really matters, I ain't paying anywhere near that.
That’s interesting. The link took you to her page yesterday.
I got excited thinking THE "FERNANDA" was back aka Fernanda and Julia, but im thinking this is a different girl. For a minute my blood pressure started to go up thinking I missed out on her
Originally Posted by TinMan

OK, the link in the OP just leads to a generic Eros page. Searching on the name only shows one in California and one in DC. Has her page being taken down?

Not that it really matters, I ain't paying anywhere near that. Originally Posted by Laissez
Her ad will pop up on eros in some other places. She’s in Florida rn. As you know when the ad moves the link no longer works obviously so it does the generic page. Look up the number and something will pop up.
I need to leave the hobby too. These prices are out of control, and in most cases, these women aren't that good looking.
Maybe not in this case.
Freaking highway robbery!
Too bad this hobby is illegal, otherwise someone should sue! Originally Posted by HndsmGntlmn