Sig Lines/Flash/Size

I've asked before but wasn't able to get a definitive answer.. How do I get flash banners to work on my signature line?

Like this: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4912

The best I've been able to do is a GIF, which loses a lot of it's pizazz.

Also, is there an advertising package I can purchase that allows me to just use a larger banner? Is the flash ability purchasable? I've seen the add quotes for Eccie, but haven't seen one that is for sig lines, and not the banners all along the top and sides of the pages.
You can't put flash into your signature for security reasons.. and that's a gif you linked to dear.
That's exactly why Im asking darling, because when I upload a GIF, no matter the means, it flattens all animations like the one on the link I posted. I only assume there is a trick to it.
  • LNK
  • 09-08-2013, 11:34 AM
The one you linked to is a GIF.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-08-2013, 04:03 PM
You can't put flash into your signature for security reasons.. and that's a gif you linked to dear. Originally Posted by johnnybax

Johnny.... isn't the one linked in Christopher's Cuties out of the size limits?
Johnny.... isn't the one linked in Christopher's Cuties out of the size limits? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ze, please hit the RTM on any that you think may be out of compliance to bring it to our attention.
Ze, please hit the RTM on any that you think may be out of compliance to bring it to our attention. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
I did that, and was told, and I'm paraphrasing here: "Don't ask me how, but they said it was ok"...

So, of course, I had to ask. If it's a matter of price, just put a price on it I say...
The one you linked to is a GIF. Originally Posted by LNK
So how do I get the GIF to retain it's qualities when uploading here? Every tim I've tried no matter the manner it flattens away all the pretty glitter and transitions to just the flip to the next page thing I've got going on now. My question is how to upload an animated GIF that doesn't lose it's flash like properties. If you'll notice, most girls have banners like mine, without the glitter, although I bet most had it to begin with.
Calista, I took the liberty of looking at your banner & it only has 5 frames. The glitter is usually the result of many frames in the gif file. What program did you use to create it? If you download it and view it, do you see glitter (I suspect not).

Feel free to PM me. I've been working with some gif files and had pretty good results.