Encounter: 4 hands at Smile

User ID: -
Date: 1/14/22
Name: Yuwai and Amy
Phone: (505) 421-7666
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...6/084849818848
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: 600 block of San Mateo NE.
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Massage, hj, cbj, cg, standing mish, k9, mish
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Both had long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Yuwai was about 5’5” quite petite, natural b or c cup. Amy was around 5’ even. A bit thicker but not overweight, with mm D’s.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow that is 3 hours with Luna! I spent 300 euro once for an hour visit in France and don’t regret a second of spending that much. If you enjoyed your experience and had it to spend, good for you.
I’m not an easy nut to crack due to previous medical issues. Most of my encounters take well over an hour and often I don’t finish. If I go for an hour straight to finish and they take it like a champ, I don’t mind paying a premium. I also have back pain issues which is what led me to this hobby. If they also give a great massage that is a definite plus. I’ve been to Luna twice and while she is crazy in the sack, no massage either time. BTW, I also went to this place at 1007 Luna Circle this weekend and there was this cute little thing there (can’t remember her name which is why I didn’t do a encounter report) but she did give a great massage with all the extras.
I’m not an easy nut to crack due to previous medical issues. Most of my encounters take well over an hour and often I don’t finish. If I go for an hour straight to finish and they take it like a champ, I don’t mind paying a premium. I also have back pain issues which is what led me to this hobby. If they also give a great massage that is a definite plus. I’ve been to Luna twice and while she is crazy in the sack, no massage either time. BTW, I also went to this place at 1007 Luna Circle this weekend and there was this cute little thing there (can’t remember her name which is why I didn’t do a encounter report) but she did give a great massage with all the extras. Originally Posted by RalphieBoy98
Interesting about the 1007 Luna Circle. Just looked that up on the map, I've always wondered about that place. Kind of turned me off due to parking and the proximity to all the law offices and courts LOL
I had the same thought about the law offices but I was staying near by so I thought I would give it a try.
Don’t worry the lawyers are going there too ��